THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

1687449460043.png

Surely a weathered seaman such as yourself knew to stay home , on the couch, under you binky, with a rum punch in your hand!

Stay safe , Bart!
That's great....you must have a spy cam in here WD ?!?! I'm thinking of a coffee with a Swiss miss packet dumped in it !! Nice and cozy right now !!

Well, it’s about time for our resident entomologist. I risked being bitten and took this picture just for you, JVA5th. ☺️

View attachment 2090183
That is what we call an ant in my professional opinion or in a non professional opinion little biting basturds lol. Actually lol no idea what kind that is. Interesting elongated thorax on that ant

Well, it’s about time for our resident entomologist. I risked being bitten and took this picture just for you, JVA5th. ☺️

View attachment 2090183
One species I've had to deal with is fire ants that get into everything that are invasive from Texas. Those things just are terrible. They sting like all hell, get into the house, didn't know they like to destroy clothes as last year went to put on a tank top and it was full of them got stung up and they ate holes into the clothes they got into. Didn't seem to like all the rain we had so far I've seen none of the demon creatures lol

One species I've had to deal with is fire ants that get into everything that are invasive from Texas. Those things just are terrible. They sting like all hell, get into the house, didn't know they like to destroy clothes as last year went to put on a tank top and it was full of them got stung up and they ate holes into the clothes they got into. Didn't seem to like all the rain we had so far I've seen none of the demon creatures lol
I jumped back when I seen them because of the size. They were big and I didn’t want to be bit and find out how much it hurt! I hit the nest and decided to turn my attention elsewhere.

I jumped back when I seen them because of the size. They were big and I didn’t want to be bit and find out how much it hurt! I hit the nest and decided to turn my attention elsewhere.
Always the smart thing to do when it comes to critters if you don't know much about them leave it be. Many times the bigger ants are the less aggressive ones and don't bite but not always the case.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back