THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Make your own musket ball tool 😆 xx
IMG_7420.jpeg
IMG_7421.jpeg

I often read
Yes… but i will then have to recreate Peps in my head… but i think i should be able to… !!! 😆 xx
some rainy days when you have too much time on your hands, scroll through the RCT pages before you joined. I’m thinking 2020 or 2021 he posted a selfie: pink shirt and a gas mask of sorts.

Wow....I got weather brewing....sounds like the front lines in Ukraine 🇺🇦 outside. It's getting dark except for the approaching lightning 🌩 time to batten down the hatch !!

View attachment 2090176
Oh shizbot !! I'm about to take a hit !!
If you get caught out there in the bay of Florida in a super cell like this.....you could defy all odds and be struck by lightning, knocked out of your boat, and then be eaten by sharks !!

Here lies Black Bart
Struck by lightning, and eaten by sharks on the same day !!

Just a constant rumble of thunder now !!

If you get caught out there in the bay of Florida in a super cell like this.....you could defy all odds and be struck by lightning, knocked out of your boat, and then be eaten by sharks !!

Here lies Black Bart
Struck by lightning, and eaten by sharks on the same day !!

Just a constant rumble of thunder now !!
Surely a weathered seaman such as yourself knew to stay home , on the couch, under you binky, with a rum punch in your hand!

Stay safe , Bart!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back