THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

1686835888960.jpeg

Greetings all and sundry!

Old dog is wearing a cone and laying in a crate not exactly cheering. But made it home. Vet content with the surgery so far.

Drove the young bulldog as my part of a two vehicle dogs and vet run and the same vet who usually sticks to surgeries ran his shot and biopsy of a lump by his ribs. Of course it has to come out as it's a naughty one.
He ain't gonna like that.

(Would cost me about five dollars and some crazy glue to do it myself..... Where did he go?)

Greetings all and sundry!

Old dog is wearing a cone and laying in a crate not exactly cheering. But made it home. Vet content with the surgery so far.

Drove the young bulldog as my part of a two vehicle dogs and vet run and the same vet who usually sticks to surgeries ran his shot and biopsy of a lump by his ribs. Of course it has to come out as it's a naughty one.
He ain't gonna like that.

(Would cost me about five dollars and some crazy glue to do it myself..... Where did he go?)
I hope the you get the doggies nursed back to health.

To any and all veterans Thank you for what you endured!
And the families they left behind?

My father.....Normandy.

My brother....Vietnam.

Do I count?

I hit the post reply button too soon.
I served from 86 thru 91. US Army, wouldn’t trade the friends or memories for anything.
I have some memories I wish I could trade.

The season is over, and the snowbirds all left....now schools out, and its long summer days, and balmy nights. For brief moments in the summer it can feel like paradise here....today is like that !! Everybody has slowed down, and it feels like island life.....are the mangos ripe, and who wants to go for a swim is the biggest worry !!

AAAHHHHH !! FLOATING IN THE OCEAN AND EATING MANGOS IS PARADISE!!

The season is over, and the snowbirds all left....now schools out, and its long summer days, and balmy nights. For brief moments in the summer it can feel like paradise here....today is like that !! Everybody has slowed down, and it feels like island life.....are the mangos ripe, and who wants to go for a swim is the biggest worry !!

AAAHHHHH !! FLOATING IN THE OCEAN AND EATING MANGOS IS PARADISE!!
The only mangos worth eating are the get naked juicey types.

My wood shop partner, and his parents eating mangos in the canal....there so juicy that you get covered in sticky juice and have to wash off !!.....so we all eat them in the ocean ......the clean cool way to eat them
IMG_20230615_122844.jpg

Just saved a Snapping Turtle off the highway.
She seriously needed some underarm deodorant.
As kids we had the bright idea of hogtying a big snapper that was crossing the road to ride in my friends Mom's V.W. wagon.
We were snapper catching fiends anyways in a particular lake. And familier with them from another lake ect... And so on. And how long is this story????

Be it stink like snakes from where scent can emulate from...Or another source ..We were convinced a big snapper had a type of defense not unlike a skunk. Sort of.
But yeah , it got to being a loud smell in that V.W.!
Which had hauled goats and who knows what all anyways.
Us kids probably didn't smell much worse before the turtle was encountered anyways so no big deal there...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back