THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Been a long time lurker finally decided to join, hope y’all don’t feel that I’m nitriding on your fun. Got my first machine a year ago and still trying to figure it out. Seems like y’all are old souls like I consider myself, as the great Jimmy Buffett said, “I am pirate 200 years too late”!!
Welcome to the RCT :)

Been a long time lurker finally decided to join, hope y’all don’t feel that I’m nitriding on your fun. Got my first machine a year ago and still trying to figure it out. Seems like y’all are old souls like I consider myself, as the great Jimmy Buffett said, “I am pirate 200 years too late”!!
Welcome to the forum Bamasteve.

Welcome aboard, Bamasteve. What detector did you get? I have been detecting for about 5 years now and I am still trying to figure it out.

OK. Here is another "What Is IT."
I am asking for the pottery/maker, not what the item actually used to be. Of course, if you know that, I would be grateful as well as impressed. The reason I am curious is because when I went to that bottle show, there was a piece/shard same coloring, except with a lion mastiff in the middle. The selling price was $5.00. I asked the lady, "Why so much?" She shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I don't know." Obviously, she was just a sit in to sell at the show.
1599024-b900b672489edf1465ffa1f5cb374150.jpg

my pics don't do it justice. It is a very deep green and yellow.

I can't . I must have to wait until it gets closer to expiration date.
Gee I hope it's not like the carton of milk in the fridge-type thing-like one day one opens it, and wow the familiar nose notes sink into the brain. Expired!
Then on the other hand it's like a well casked rum that just gets smoother with age-no real expiry date.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back