THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Been a long time lurker finally decided to join, hope y’all don’t feel that I’m nitriding on your fun. Got my first machine a year ago and still trying to figure it out. Seems like y’all are old souls like I consider myself, as the great Jimmy Buffett said, “I am pirate 200 years too late”!!
Welcome To TreasureNet Sir, glad to have you with us.

Did you ever see the green flash, BB? I watch for it every time I'm in the Keys but haven't seen it yet.

The selling price was $5.00. I asked the lady, "Why so much?" She shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I don't know." Obviously, she was just a sit in to sell at the show.
They hired her because she doesn't fall for women unbuttoning their blouses to get a discount.

jv-thanks for responding to my how old are you thread-when you re 68 every day is great-had a few rough ones getting there though
Lol I won't make it to that old. I can't handle things as is. My darned generalized anxiety disorder makes life much more difficult than I'd like. I think my memory is already taking a huge hit from how often my anxiety is severe. I feel like I forget things a lot more often. Though hard to tell my anxiety makes me over analyze things. Also you're welcome I try to respond to different threads

Lol I won't make it to that old. I can't handle things as is. My darned generalized anxiety disorder makes life much more difficult than I'd like. I think my memory is already taking a huge hit from how often my anxiety is severe. I feel like I forget things a lot more often. Though hard to tell my anxiety makes me over analyze things. Also you're welcome I try to respond to different threads
well-like my cousin milton says-if i would have known i was gonna live this long i'd have taken better care of myself

Just got fuel for the Excavator. Yikes.
The rental doesn't hurt as bad, it's going to be the fuel that does.
Asked the gas station owner if we get any kisses with those prices.

Good, just playing in the dirt.
Waiting for the contractors to show for insulation for the garage attic.
Good stuff. All I've done today was push sand around in the pool off the walls and floor. Sand has allowed for algae blooms so I every morning have to push all the sand towards the bottom and keep things mixed up so the chlorine can kill the algae and get all the nutrients the sand brought in for the algae to bloom

thanks pepper-same to you-cool about the excavator-i could do some serious damage with that-i m definitely jealous
Well you must remember the crane thing/game at the fairs. Drop the claw on the prize, then try to move it without dropping it.
Same idea, just more fun now.
20220608_141942.jpg

Good stuff. All I've done today was push sand around in the pool off the walls and floor. Sand has allowed for algae blooms so I every morning have to push all the sand towards the bottom and keep things mixed up so the chlorine can kill the algae and get all the nutrients the sand brought in for the algae to bloom
You need to seed it, then play with a detector, mastering the skills of underwater retrieval.

shock-brush-filter-good to go

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back