THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

They say it will & we have water testers to verify .And at the rate of 3 gallons per hour. Some info here(look at the water before & after)
>>

That answered my next question. How long does it last? About a year, and then clean out the material and reuse it.

Thank you, RTR. I shall pass this on.

Well it drizzling out still after getting a 1/2" over night.
So the mosquitos will be just ripe this morning probably. Need strong breeze to help fend them off.
I filled in the old barn foundation that was on the corner of the property line yesterday.
It had been used by the :BangHead: neighbour over time to discard things.
Not worth digging it out to explore so it was a good 2.5 hrs of real work filling it in and making it safe.

Hard to access place, dead trees + low growing under brush made the hole a trap for anyone crossing through the bush. ( property owners are required to fill in such foundations)
The backside of this foundation was a 6+ ft drop, then it ran out to a few ft where the brick was located.

The Mrs didn't even know it was on the list, as I never mentioned it was on my minds list.
Lots of rubble brick as back fill on the one edge of the foundation rock.
Probably run the detector over it, now the are is clear and the soils are spread out.
View attachment 2030874

Psheew!
Somebody is gettin it done!

Removed the bucket to trailer a tractor for mowing out on the hunting property.

It was about the fifth time I've forgotten to raise the backblade before take off....
Raised the bucket , raised the mower deck. Go forward dragggggging blade......
Oooops.

I agree.

Dick's (Scatman) character and fate was one they changed too much for me.

Books get mangled going to film pretty regular though.
I think that one was the absolute worst one for me. I had broken my ankle one summer and the neighbor kid gave me the book to read. I wasn’t much of a reader (still not) but I was hooked on Stephen King after that. Skip ahead a few years when the movie came out, I had a date and he took me to see the movie. I was so looking forward to it. The movie made absolutely no sense to me and I dare say I ruined the date. He never asked me out for a second one. Oopsie!

I thought they did a good job with “It “ and “Misery.”

Scramble around day for me.....got to load up for the bahamas again....seems like a never ending job....Gator aid, water, fishing tackle, ice, food, cloths, treasure and dive gear...etc....etc. but we should have a beautiful crossing tomorrow morning, and my first afternoon fishing marlin with my son and wife !! Woooo hoooo !! Then onto chub cay to hunt a glass dump, and a quick scan for ambergris, then an early morning run in deep water from the berry islands to harbor island !!
Sounds like fun! I hope you have a great time!

That answered my next question. How long does it last? About a year, and then clean out the material and reuse it.

Thank you, RTR. I shall pass this on.
Theres tons of info on this water filtration system on every Prepper forum :icon_thumright:

You know how it goes when you miss lunch and you stop at the store to get bread and milk and just a little something bad to hold you over until dinner? Well, I may have went above and beyond. Lol

C7B9E1BC-10C9-4BCA-96D6-824D00EE364B.jpeg

You know how it goes when you miss lunch and you stop at the store to get bread and milk and just a little something bad to hold you over until dinner? Well, I may have went above and beyond. Lol

View attachment 2030900
You're bad to the bone.
Great choice đź‘Ś

Been a long time lurker finally decided to join, hope y’all don’t feel that I’m nitriding on your fun. Got my first machine a year ago and still trying to figure it out. Seems like y’all are old souls like I consider myself, as the great Jimmy Buffett said, “I am pirate 200 years too late”!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC
Back