THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Also not sorry for the rant I have a temper with certain things and rant.

Such things suck when folks won't abide by simple agreement.
I'm not into litigations , but can be persuaded.

If someone is leasing land formally , there is a written contract.
Does and don'ts and limits and, liability all defined.

If I need to argue when someone ignores original agreement and they don't have a contract or legal access , they are trespassing if they can't prove permission.

So far neighbors with permission to track (not shoot onto) my property without contacting me have behaved. And two did get a hold of me first out of an overabundance of caution.

Not sure what I'd do in your case. Yes I'd be annoyed.

Well thank you.
She love's me so much she packed up and left for a 2 week stay with her family.
Reunion time, so the Pepper is holding down the fort.
Times as this it's a reality check.
Do appreciate the fact that she does alot of lifting 💪 around the place.
Just dog paddling like a mad Chihuahua in 6 ft seas.
Oh land sakes! No man can be trusted home alone for 2 weeks! You’ll have the place tore apart so bad from looking, “Where did she put this? Where does she keep that?” Lol it will look like you got robbed!

Such things suck when folks won't abide by simple agreement.
I'm not into litigations , but can be persuaded.

If someone is leasing land formally , there is a written contract.
Does and don'ts and limits and, liability all defined.

If I need to argue when someone ignores original agreement and they don't have a contract or legal access , they are trespassing if they can't prove permission.

So far neighbors with permission to track (not shoot onto) my property without contacting me have behaved. And two did get a hold of me first out of an overabundance of caution.

Not sure what I'd do in your case. Yes I'd be annoyed.
Just going to when I see the guy give him a good talking to and you all know me when I want to give a good talking about something I am quiet well thought out on it. He gave my family no respect so I'm not giving any back in return. Must be the country in me and how I was raised because I do not take kindly to this behavior.

Oh land sakes! No man can be trusted home alone for 2 weeks! You’ll have the place tore apart so bad from looking, “Where did she put this? Where does she keep that?” Lol it will look like you got robbed!
Did a 17.5lbs turkey up so she could eat her own meat while away.
I did a curry pasta dish up last night for when I'm on the run.
20220529_181526.jpg

20220601_195249.jpg

You see its real simple.....when I first voted my grandfather straightened me out.....he said "Bart you see how the voting booth is closed off so no one can see you voting ?" I said yes why is that grandpa ? Because voting is a very private and personal thing and your not required to tell anyone who or how you voted !! He then said that if you keep your political views close and someone is pressuring you to tell them your political views and who you voted for you only have to tell them this " its a very private and personal decision that I prefer to keep to myself" it has worked great for me.....that and sticking to other topics like treasure, on a treasure web site (wish I could find some) this method has enraged people, and others have found it useful in there work place, and others have accepted that I will not waste my time with political back and forth and we just don't talk about it much. I don't even tell my wife how I vote on everything. I don't even tell people I voted until they ask, and then I say "its very private and personal and I prefer to keep that information to my self, but thanks for asking. Many don't have a response and move on. Others who persist get the same answer until they stop asking. Its hard enough to keep up with an imaginary pirate ship and all its crew members.....I can't imagine defending my political views on a forum where you must pay to play the politics game !! I can get as much politics as I want on any of the news channels.....and get it 24/7 if thats what I wanted. Anyways thats the main reason I don't pay for charter fees.....almost feels like a ransom to pay for my freedom of speech. 25$ and im allowed to argue about politics.....haaaa ha !! Hope they don't sit me down for my overly political post....you see....an extra level of worrying over what I wrote.

Oh...ya....you see I had nothing nice to say on ARCs thread, so I didn't say anything at all.....just read and listened.....easy to see the thread couldn't stay up for long. And there in lies the next great thing my grandfather taught me....if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.....not easy to follow, but you can't imagine how many times I've had to delete my posts because its just a waste of time.....im human too....and sometimes here on t-net I've lost my cool and said some mean things....so disgusting, and disappointing when I see how worked up I've gotten....most of the time for nothing !!
Damn good advice! Wish I could follow it!:BangHead:

Well the thread was NEVER meant to be "political"... NOR was it even meant to be debated or even posted opinions about it.

I was just throwing the bone out there... ran across the article and thought i would share it.

When i throw a bone... i dont care if it tastes good or not. heh

Chew on it or not... it was given.
The dog with the bone is always in trouble!

Good morning pirates !

Been terribly sick and busy. It’s been ridiculous! I have been taking 4 ibuprofen every 4-6 hours for about a week now. Unbelievable how you can get a good report from the Drs and then in 2 days your body says, “ Oh no we ain’t!” Anyway, I think I am starting to turn around, but I still have to get an ultrasound done this afternoon. Got to make sure what the technician saw is not cancerous. Getting old just sucks!

And thank you pirates for replying to my thread. (Note to self: post here first)
Sorry to hear of your ills WD.Here,s hoping all returns to normal soon and a big well wish for your ultrasound! Yes,getting old is not for sissies! Just for the record,when my lovely lady is sick,I do my own cooking and hers too!

Sorry to hear of your ills WD.Here,s hoping all returns to normal soon and a big well wish for your ultrasound! Yes,getting old is not for sissies! Just for the record,when my lovely lady is sick,I do my own cooking and hers too!
I’m good! :hello2:

Now just waiting for the antibiotics to kick in. Ice pack is my best friend right now. Lol

great series of videos....between dons videos, and Marty meylachs personal guidance i was abel to do well on these wrecks. This first wreck that don searches for the "san felipe" or "el lerri" has given me many great treasures !! Money beach is where I got my treasure cache last year !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back