THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

For the ones that truly believe:

Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 7.02.38 AM.png

Well I was awakened by the sounds of horfing from the Max.
Pets are great they know that's it's not cool to do it on the floor, so in their brilliant minds, do it on the rug.

Better yet do beside the bed in the dark, on the scatter rug so it's mine field of wet.
Ready to meet the warm little toes, that were so snuggly warm.

Yes we are thankful to have these furry creatures in our lives even when these little things happen.
Max you have a certain touch as I found out when I bolted from the bed this morning.
But I still love to death

I have tried those before. KAH KAH!
What I did was simple enough. Mind you, I don't keep fancy vinegar on hand.
Cut, peeled, sliced, rinsed. Steamed for 6 minutes. In a frying pan with olive oil and a splash of distilled viegar. Threw in some of my dehydrated onions. Seasoned with celery salt and pepper. Easy enough and found out we have been missing out all these years.

Heres a d DEEP question for you guys. Do Dogs go to heaven ? Whats your thoughts.
Oh,and good morning :coffee2:
Asking if they do hints that we'll behave better on / in our own way.
And a passel of dogs ' spirits will await to frolic with our own.

A sister kind of put it as heavenly entities just are. An awareness of individual but just not the forms we are when alive.

Not sure how I'll be able to dig under the fence to get in in such a form, but hopefully a few dogs on the other side will help...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back