THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Just ran a mile in 6 minutes with an incline on my treadmill that makes me forget anxiety for the time being.

Attachments

• 16448845342233944582864585969599.jpg
    16448845342233944582864585969599.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
A 6 min. mile ain,t bad.I can walk a mile in 15 mins.On,a good day!:laughing7:
Lol I blistered the bottom of my heel because my sock was ripped burns like hell. I guess 10mph running with messed up socks will do that. I didn't think I'd make it but I'm stubborn. I was getting exhausted

Just ran a mile in 6 minutes with an incline on my treadmill that makes me forget anxiety for the time being.
John, Good for you here's hoping you get things back under control. Go with whatever works for you.

Lol I blistered the bottom of my heel because my sock was ripped burns like hell. I guess 10mph running with messed up socks will do that. I didn't think I'd make it but I'm stubborn. I was getting exhausted

Well that didn’t work. Better, but wobbly still. One more fix before he throws in the towel.
I'm no carpenter.

So , find a wall stud.
Add L-bracket to secure back of unit to stud as in earthquake mode.
If Mrs. (No offence W.D.) don't like it she can paint the bracket that shouldn't be noticeable without looking.

L.o.l.. Follow me @ "Whatelseneedsfixing?"

I'm no carpenter.

So , find a wall stud.
If Mrs. (No offence W.D.) don't like it she can paint the bracket that shouldn't be noticeable without looking.

What I suggested was the elegant way.If you,d rather have simple,go to the hardware sto and ax the nice man fo a bracket like RC suggested. Several styles to choose from,many are unnoticable. Do this before you load the cabinet with goodies. Always try to be helpful.:laughing7:
:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I'm no carpenter.

So , find a wall stud.

They make "spikes just to fix china cabinet/etc on carpet problem. The are mounted one on each corner and go through the carpet to solid floor beneath. Adjustable so it appears the cabinet/china hutch is sitting on the carpet. They kick ass!!

They make "spikes just to fix china cabinet/etc on carpet problem. The are mounted one on each corner and go through the carpet to solid floor beneath. Adjustable so it appears the cabinet/china hutch is sitting on the carpet. They kick ass!!
Round hy'ar it's hockey pucks for under gun safes.
Not very adjustable though. As if it mattered!

I was just seeing if they even did the "scratch and dent thing...

I am not in position to purchase... Power goes out ... will use that little one to keep a portable ac and fridge going for small time... if any more than that.... HOTEL !
I hear you bud, you do what works best for you. I work for the company and even I can't see spending $15K to put one on my own home. :laughing7:

For valentines I fixed fried pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy and, AND, following Bills pattern of steaming and then sautéed brussel sprouts. I have always hated brussel sprouts. These were delicious! I hope I can remember what I did because I didn’t write it down. 🤪
Happy Valentine’s Day, me hearties!

View attachment 2010245
Happy Valentines to you and yours WD. :love3:

I made my wife a sweet and sour, shrimp and chicken stir-fry for dinner. I poured her a glass of wine and I had an ice tea, we then watched a very bad 'chick flick'. :laughing7:

This is what happens when you've been together for 32 years.... but I love her and I wouldn't want it any other way. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back