THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

To question the reflection is the hardest.
I fired the reflection twice-and twice it's thanked me.

I've questioned it too many times-that Y in the road has reared it's ugly, where I had to choose.
It's not fun to say no/deny the grey matter what it urges.

I'm being honest here, and it might be easy for many to say no to the reflection.
But from sticking the needle in the vein-to drinking, and drugging till the last dime is spent, it's a hard one to wake up, and tell that reflection-no you can't, it's time to smarten up.

The reflection rebells, and shuts it down, the fear of facing society is one of the weirdest things to experience in life.
To be find comfort with only the reflection, and to face the world brings the inner most fear.
Some probably have no sense in what it would even feel like to wake up, and have a fear.
To go to the store, to talk to another human, while maintaining the outer crust hardened against the flowing core of what is happening.
Time takes over, as the hours create days, that turn into seasons it heals.
Then another fear sets in, and what would they think of the reflection if it was to reflect, on the fear.

Little poster stated one time: Everyone seems normal till you get to know them.
I like... "People are strange when your a stranger."

I just can't cope with the severe anxiety from it and how bad it mentally has thrown me off way too stressful for my anxiety mind.
Sound like you had this kind of happened a while back also.
A pattern emerges on the reasons why, or the company that one has.
It's easy to see from the outside, many times it seems so easy to speak of the issue, yet so hard to change it.

I had no problem engaging myself in the habits, I didn't need a hanger on to make me do the things I did.
But more than a few times it did make it a whole lot easier to have another by my side.

I just can't cope with the severe anxiety from it and how bad it mentally has thrown me off way too stressful for my anxiety mind.
Listen.. its easy to type / say "its mind over matter".... but in reality... it CAN be just as easy to do.

IF you focus and believe in something negative... you grow and manifest it.

This in turn should be realized... that this fact is a two way street... it goes the other way too.

Listen.. its easy to type / say "its mind over matter".... but in reality... it CAN be just as easy to do.

IF you focus and believe in something negative... you grow and manifest it.

This in turn should be realized... that this fact is a two way street... it goes the other way too.
Trust me I know that's one thing my generalized anxiety disorder does is manifest things I think is wrong. It's a very screwed up anxiety disorder. My brain starts just running way too fast and everything just is all mixed up and I just don't think right

Trust me I know that's one thing my generalized anxiety disorder does is manifest things I think is wrong. It's a very screwed up anxiety disorder. My brain starts just running way too fast and everything just is all mixed up and I just don't think right
Sounds completely normal to me... you just described every other person i know... including me.

Sounds completely normal to me... you just described every other person i know... including me.
I'm just deeply regretting my bad choice. These bouts of bad anxiety can take days to weeks to completely go away

Gee spoken from the prov.that mandates everything from stay at home, can't eat out, or do countless other regular things.
You call that Freedom 🤣🤣🤣
Jim+Arc, There's a bit of irony in the whole trucker convoy snafu don't you think? The whole vaccine issue was insisted on by Washington and we were more or less put in a situation to go along. Now we have to deal with the fallout...kind of funny don't yall think?...

First step... and if nothing else.... stop drinking.
Today is the first day for the rest of your life... when tomorrow arises... you have one day down... each day repeat.

Not saying never drink again... sometimes just the thought of this is enough to derail you... derails you by the thought of the totality of it... SO... set a goal... a time in the future to make it to... a birthday... New Years... this may help you stay on track.

And when the day comes and you do it... it will be the release that reminds you why it is you have chosen to do this.... you will feel it.

The key is moderation... keeping it in line... not all over the road.
In time... you will find that this "way" is the / your new habit... and without thought.

It will become second nature /natural to you over time.

For valentines I fixed fried pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy and, AND, following Bills pattern of steaming and then sautéed brussel sprouts. I have always hated brussel sprouts. These were delicious! I hope I can remember what I did because I didn’t write it down. 🤪
Happy Valentine’s Day, me hearties!

87A6297A-9E3C-4432-8063-052AC211E0D9.gif

Jim+Arc, There's a bit of irony in the whole trucker convoy snafu don't you think? The whole vaccine issue was insisted on by Washington and we were more or less put in a situation to go along. Now we have to deal with the fallout...kind of funny don't yall think?...
You rolled them up to be locked up in your home. The frigging irony of that Bill.
You didn't solve a single thing by complying except supporting the war measures act.
I'm sure you'll toast a beer to the son of the other man that put our country in such a time.
Pissed off.
Oh ya.
Heck toast another at putting our citizens in jail, while giving the Ukraine $500 million.
Oh ya just a thought 😏
Bring us into a war

Today is the first day for the rest of your life... when tomorrow arises... you have one day down... each day repeat.

Not saying never drink again... sometimes just the thought of this is enough to derail you... derails you by the thought of the totality of it... SO... set a goal... a time in the future to make it to... a birthday... New Years... this may help you stay on track.

And when the day comes and you do it... it will be the release that reminds you why it is you have chosen to do this.... you will feel it.

The key is moderation... keeping it in line... not all over the road.
In time... you will find that this "way" is the / your new habit... and without thought.

It will become second nature /natural to you over time.
It's easy if moderation was controllable with an addicted personality.
But it can't because that one is too many, and 1000 isn't enough.

For valentines I fixed fried pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy and, AND, following Bills pattern of steaming and then sautéed brussel sprouts. I have always hated brussel sprouts. These were delicious! I hope I can remember what I did because I didn’t write it down. 🤪

View attachment 2010245
WD,
Yeah just cut them in half steam until done but still a bit firm. Finish off in the pan olive oil salt & pepper and add a good amount of balsamic vinegar at the end to balance out the sorta bitter taste and you should be good. I got some chocolates for the missus so scored some brownie points.

View attachment 2010245
No gray matter needed here:occasion14:
017.JPG
016.JPG

Already on that step I have no interest in drinking after this
You know,a while back when we first started conversing here I said then I,d never try to give you advice,I,m still not going to.You got a good mind,I,ll back you up as I can.I do know a bit about your anxiety disorder,it,s almost as bad to see a loved one have it as to have it yourself. That,s all I can think of, gotcha back,even if a couple 1000 miles away.

You know,a while back when we first started conversing here I said then I,d never try to give you advice,I,m still not going to.You got a good mind,I,ll back you up as I can.I do know a bit about your anxiety disorder,it,s almost as bad to see a loved one have it as to have it yourself. That,s all I can think of, gotcha back,even if a couple 1000 miles away.
I'll be fine in time, thank you for caring. I have lots of ups and downs. Of course this one brought up by my own stupidity. But lesson learned the hard way

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back