THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I hear you Bill, I've seen a number of these idiots driving around our area flying Canada Flags with the message "Mandate Freedom" written on their vehicle windows. :tongue3: The last time I checked, we're still free to make our own decisions. I had to get vaccinated for my job to cross the US border to work for a US-based company here in Canada. But I also did this to keep myself and my family safe due to the amount of customers I come in close contact with.

This week alone, I have lunch and dinner meetings planned in Kingston, Kemptville, Ottawa and Hudson, QC. I wouldn't be able to do any of this if I wasn't double vaccinated. :thumbsup:
When you have a choice of either you get vaccinated or you don't work.
That's called having no choice.
But they'll twist it to sound like you had one.
There 2 groups to be thankful to when you sit down to eat.

The farmer that grew it.
The truck driver that delivered it

Dave, Well regardless of how people feel about the cause the everyday citizens of Ottawa were completely fed with being held hostage for over 2 weeks. Last time I checked freedom is supposed to be in place for everyone.
Gee spoken from the prov.that mandates everything from stay at home, can't eat out, or do countless other regular things.
You call that Freedom 🤣🤣🤣

Gee spoken from the prov.that mandates everything from stay at home, can't eat out, or do countless other regular things.
You call that Freedom 🤣🤣🤣
Yet when you asked a simple question you don't answer it.
What's with that Bill?

When someone dictates what you do... especially concerning pesonal rights to life and health etc,,,

You are quite simply under "dictatorship".

What is an example of dictatorship?

Nazi Germany under Hitler and the Soviet Union under Stalin are the leading examples of modern totalitarian dictatorships.

The mainstream media feeds you, one sided journalism coming out of 3 main feeds. They are controlled and bought off by the powers to be. So when the agency is buttering your bread do you kick them or KowTow?

Please don't confuse freedom and mandated freedom please.

This is how the mainstream crowd views it:

"A neighbourhood Facebook shoutout from the previous night called for the community to block vehicles from a so-called "blue collar convoy" from heading downtown."

That's how they are viewed "Low working class" those farmers and truck drivers.
But don't be a hypocrite and pretend to be thanking them-while bashing them too.
Just think about that one please.
Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 7.52.26 AM.png

Morning WD and Bart
Sorry that your team didn't win, but to even to play in the final game is huge.
I've been saying "maybe next year" about the Miami dolphins since 1983....im still waiting !!
The Bengals had a remarkable year and should be proud. Most feedback I’ve heard so far is that the fans feel the same. Of course you have those blaming the refs. We were cheering them on, they are my dad’s and most of my family’s team. Our team is Da Bears, so I feel your pain, Bart.

Good morning everyone, hope you're all doing well.
Good morning John
Sorry I never had a chance to engage with you yesterday on your not so well day.
Hope you are feeling a tad better this AM, and the mind is at a more calming seas.

Good morning John
Sorry I never had a chance to engage with you yesterday on your not so well day.
Hope you are feeling a tad better this AM, and the mind is at a more calming seas.
Still not great. I really have thrown my brain off. Still a lot of brain fog and anxiety. I think it makes it worse because my generalized anxiety disorder it scares me so I get stuck in a cycle of severe anxiety. Hasn't been pleasant

Well yesterday was a private Birthday gathering for a little 5yr old and his dad.
Closest friends that we have in our lives that would do anything to make another persons life easier.

More troubling was tending to one of their dogs that they picked up just before our arrival. It went missing the day before and was found in a snare trap.
She was in the trap less then 24 hrs. but her neck was so swollen, that she finally had a little drink after 8 hrs.
Not a little dog, but a full grown Great Pyrenees guard dog of the herd.
The owner had conversation with the land owner and he has trapped 16 coyotes since the New Year.

Very subdued dog, that is usually quite aggressive in nature. This morning we were told she's doing a bit better and there's a chance still of getting medical attention still.

Cold here today, clear. -18C feeling like -25C so it's warming up.

Still not great. I really have thrown my brain off. Still a lot of brain fog and anxiety. I think it makes it worse because my generalized anxiety disorder it scares me so I get stuck in a cycle of severe anxiety. Hasn't been pleasant
There's comes a time in life where one reaches a fork in the road-take it.
The Y is probably one of the scariest things a reflection has to do in life, because it's the most important decision it can make.
I hold the reflection accountable for everything, I light switch it-full on, full off. To dabble on either side isn't an option.

From what I have read your troubled over that events of an evening of to-kill-ya over indulgent activities.
So I can only suggest asking the reflection if it has enough.

Yes it's easy for me to write this, as I've sweated the tears, piss, and fears long ago, and the road of sobriety is the fork I choose in life.
Come this year I tick another notch in the imaginary mind, and go detecting on my anniversary date of the sobriety dates.
Each year I grow-I get more mature-still work to be done.
What I can say is my worse days now are still better than the best days I back then.

Hope you find some peace of mind today John-as each hour passes.

Morning ya'll
I know there are some Camaro lovers here so here ya go.
Buddy of mine has been restoring a 1969 Camaro RS/SS for the past 2 years. here it is back from the paint shop .
He hopes to have it finished this spring.View attachment 2009542View attachment 2009543
Is that Bermuda Blue? I had a 1970 GTO that same color.Pontiac called it Bermuda Blue.

There's comes a time in life where one reaches a fork in the road-take it.
The Y is probably one of the scariest things a reflection has to do in life, because it's the most important decision it can make.
I hold the reflection accountable for everything, I light switch it-full on, full off. To dabble on either side isn't an option.

From what I have read your troubled over that events of an evening of to-kill-ya over indulgent activities.
So I can only suggest asking the reflection if it has enough.

Yes it's easy for me to write this, as I've sweated the tears, piss, and fears long ago, and the road of sobriety is the fork I choose in life.
Come this year I tick another notch in the imaginary mind, and go detecting on my anniversary date of the sobriety dates.
Each year I grow-I get more mature-still work to be done.
What I can say is my worse days now are still better than the best days I back then.

Hope you find some peace of mind today John-as each hour passes.
It doesn't feel as bad today. I was in straight up panic attack mode a few times yesterday and my watch kept warning me my bpm were at times up to 104 to 108. I felt so miserable yesterday. Still feeling mentally off today and my brain was being funky when I was trying to sleep last night so that wasn't fun either. I just made a huge dumb mistake and drank way too much. I only weigh 135 and drank half a bottle of tequila and like 3 shots of whiskey and never threw it up. I'm sure it took a tole on me. But in my anxiety mind it's always you did permanent damage or you're dying. Oh the joys of this f'd up disorder

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back