THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

There is no way I would have been able to legitimately/ (really) panic in my hangover days.
Just survive till it wears off.

Then strangely enough when things were not quite right (due to my being a hungover idiot) I'd distract my brain from debating my condition by a particular song while I forced my way through work.

Try looping the music of the horns. L.o.l..
That started after a place that had guys standing on an old Cadillac I was seated in drinking in an old theatre, playing horns to this tune.

Or , just crank some classic rock and go about your business.

I'm just legitimately on the edge of panic attack so I'm trying to be okay. I just know I screwed up

I'm just legitimately on the edge of panic attack so I'm trying to be okay. I just know I screwed up
Screwed up. Now go forward from screwing up.
Nothing new in life there. Unless , your liver alarm light is flashing....

Attachments

• death-drunk-drinker-drinking_problem-alcohol_problem-drunkard-tcnn651_low.jpg
    death-drunk-drinker-drinking_problem-alcohol_problem-drunkard-tcnn651_low.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 29
Screwed up. Now go forward from screwing up.
Nothing new in life there. Unless , your liver alarm light is flashing....
I only weight 135 and drank half a bottle of tequila and a bit of whiskey so I very well may have nearly alcohol poisoned myself. I'm not feeling mentally okay at all. I've never felt so much panic. This really makes me not want to drink anymore the amount of terror I'm feeling is more than I can handle. I know this is embarrassing and that people make fun of me because I panic over stuff a lot but it happens with my anxiety disorder and I just need to talk with people to try to bring it down. I never mean to be like this.

I only weight 135 and drank half a bottle of tequila and a bit of whiskey so I very well may have nearly alcohol poisoned myself. I'm not feeling mentally okay at all. I've never felt so much panic. This really makes me not want to drink anymore the amount of terror I'm feeling is more than I can handle. I know this is embarrassing and that people make fun of me because I panic over stuff a lot but it happens with my anxiety disorder and I just need to talk with people to try to bring it down. I never mean to be like this.
You got the music from Soul Mans horns looping in your head yet?
It's not easy. Takes concentration.
If you can still feel anxiety while doing so , you're better at it than I.
If you don't have it looping , listen to the vid again and pick up both horns pieces together.

You got the music from Soul Mans horns looping in your head yet?
It's not easy. Takes concentration.
If you can still feel anxiety while doing so , you're better at it than I.
If you don't have it looping , listen to the vid again and pick up both horns pieces together.
Thank you for trying to help I greatly appreciate it I feel so dumb as this time it's completely my fault. My anxiety embarrasses me but sometimes I just need help handling things. I'm completely and utterly terrified right now and I can't just sit and deal with it alone. Often I wish I was normal I get mentally exhausted with my anxiety disorder and when people don't understand it bothers me

John, Just go for a long walk and some fresh air it'll clear the mind and burn off some of your nervous energy.
I'll try when I'm this anxious I kind of shutdown trying to fight that is hard

I'll try when I'm this anxious I kind of shutdown trying to fight that is hard
You got more brain than I . Or a less tired one!

You are not dumb. So knock that claim off.
You may have done something you believe is dumb. There is a difference.

A family friend (I could give you details but only prolongs the point) said once , "I've never done anything as stupid sober as I have when drunk."

That stuck with me. And came to mind multiple times while I was being stupid. Well , not while ; as much as after.

You're feeling something very similar. Welcome to being human. Still.

Do something constructive.

Meanwhile in my head , ta ta ta ta ta ta ta....Ta ta ta ta....
[Comin' to you on a dust road Good lovin', I got a truck load And when you get it, you got something So don't worry, 'cause I'm coming I'm a soul man, I'm a soul man I'm a soul man, I'm a soul man, I've got it all Got what I got the hard way And I'll make it better each and every day So honey, don't you fret 'Cause you ain't seen nothing yet I'm a soul man, I'm a soul man, play it Steve I'm a soul man, I'm a soul man I was brought up on a side street, listen now I learned how to love before I could eat I was educated at Woodstock When I start lovin', oh, I can't stop I'm a soul man, I'm a soul man I'm a soul man, I'm a soul man Well, grab the rope and I'll pull you in Give you hope and be your only boyfriend Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah I'm talkin' about a soul man I'm a soul man, and you're a soul man I'm a soul man, oh no, soul man I'm a soul man, and you're a soul man ]

Anyone want to help me calm down oh man on the brink of panic attack. I hate my anxiety disorder and my own stupidity
Put on a set of headphones, lay down, and listen to some Moody Blues.

You got more brain than I . Or a less tired one!

You are not dumb. So knock that claim off.
You may have done something you believe is dumb. There is a difference.

A family friend (I could give you details but only prolongs the point) said once , "I've never done anything as stupid sober as I have when drunk."

That stuck with me. And came to mind multiple times while I was being stupid. Well , not while ; as much as after.

You're feeling something very similar. Welcome to being human. Still.

Do something constructive.

Meanwhile in my head , ta ta ta ta ta ta ta....Ta ta ta ta....
[Comin' to you on a dust road Good lovin', I got a truck load And when you get it, you got something So don't worry, 'cause I'm coming I'm a soul man, I'm a soul man I'm a soul man, I'm a soul man, I've got it all Got what I got the hard way And I'll make it better each and every day So honey, don't you fret 'Cause you ain't seen nothing yet I'm a soul man, I'm a soul man, play it Steve I'm a soul man, I'm a soul man I was brought up on a side street, listen now I learned how to love before I could eat I was educated at Woodstock When I start lovin', oh, I can't stop I'm a soul man, I'm a soul man I'm a soul man, I'm a soul man Well, grab the rope and I'll pull you in Give you hope and be your only boyfriend Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah I'm talkin' about a soul man I'm a soul man, and you're a soul man I'm a soul man, oh no, soul man I'm a soul man, and you're a soul man ]

Going out metal detecting and bottle hunting with my mother and step father. Should help distract my mind.

Thank you all by the way for dealing with my many panic issues. I do appreciate it a lot. Most people never bother to reach out but on this forum everyone is always so nice and tries to help. So I really appreciate you all.

On another note on the road now and seeing trucks with the Canadian flag on them here in California oh how I love it won't say much to avoid getting in trouble with the politics rule lol
Sometimes (beyond the forum) I debate the difference between trouble , and fun.
Sometimes cost can be argued. Other times not really.
Fun can turn to trouble it seems ; more that trouble can turn to fun.
Though sometimes trouble was thought as fun.

Rule # 1 used to be , don't get caught. But then like you , hindsite started to argue a different perspective about if my choices might factor in the outcome. L.o.l..

Rule #2. One bad tattoo is one too many!

Attachments

• me-continuing-to-make-a-bad-decision-when-somebody-warns-26845674.png
    me-continuing-to-make-a-bad-decision-when-somebody-warns-26845674.png
    127.1 KB · Views: 18
Sometimes (beyond the forum) I debate the difference between trouble , and fun.
Sometimes cost can be argued. Other times not really.
Fun can turn to trouble it seems ; more that trouble can turn to fun.
Though sometimes trouble was thought as fun.

Rule # 1 used to be , don't get caught. But then like you , hindsite started to argue a different perspective about if my choices might factor in the outcome. L.o.l..

Rule #2. One bad tattoo is one too many!
Lol that approach may work, hence why I worded my comment as I did so I could walk the line safely

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back