THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well after lunch made a little outing and picked up a few things at an Italian grocery store we frequent. They had some cherry tomatoes for 99 cents per pint. Well we grabbed 2 and with one I'm making tomatoes confit lots of garlic the way the capt'n likes 'em....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: Slow cooked in the oven at 175f for about 2 hours then into a mason jar with olive oil for future use.

DSC04364.JPG

JVA... ever think that alcohol consumption could be the root of many of the problems ?

IF you drink more than once a week and to excess you are on the LONG road to alcoholism.

Which carries all the symptoms you describe... particularly depression,

Its a vicious cycle... but realize... drinking makes all problems temporarily go away but creates long term ones.

And on that note... I know that i am always joking about Rum... but this is only a joke here.
Its part of my "online persona".

In reality... I rarely drink Rum...and when i do it would be with Coke,
I drink Jack on the rocks... and very rarely anymore.

I have three beers on a weekend night only... Tonight i will actually drink 3 more due to Super Bowl... i did have 3 last night.

This is my current "stable / level" life and the only way to really balance anymore.

I was once a forum administrator. My main frame computer went down years ago and I finally found way to log onto my favorite forum. it’s good to be back - IDXit
Welcome back, what forum was it?

Just wanted to show how debauched the original Batman TV show, from the sixties, was actually.

Remember, this is an over the air, tv broadcast, from the SIXTIES!!!

You don't have to watch this whole thing, just fast forward from 11:40 to 12:12. Then, ask yourself, how did they *ever* get away with that line!?!?!?

Hmmm.....guess not!
:dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back