THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Top of the day RD, BL, John, MaKa hope your TGIF is going well.
Looking outside I want to hibernate but it looks like a plowing needs to be done.
Looking at 7F feeling like -4F means its a dress up event outside.
For all of you that in live in the warm-may the oranges be sweet.

Apparently Minelab has a promotion - free 15 inch coil with the purchase of an Equinox 800.

I just ordered mine today, and the dealer sweetened the pot by tossing in a free book.

Price indicated is in Canadian dollars, almost worthless.

The village I live in may as well be a ghost town, researching older photos of the town during its heyday shows the location of the now missing hotel, bank, railway station and the Hudson Bay trading post.

Two old churches with one still active and a couple of old schools closed about 15 years ago.

It's going to be a busy summer.

View attachment 2006223

View attachment 2006222

Minelab arrived this afternoon, some important information regarding charging the battery.

Screenshot from 2022-02-04 12-48-40.png

Morning Bill
Shovelling morning by the looks of the steps this am, fluffy though.
Jim, Did my usual morning walk even with the snow but turned around at 18th avenue instead of going to 13th as usual still a pretty good hike round trip from 50th avenue between the snow and wind it gave me a good workout.

We're having Greek style chicken legs with potato wedges, olive oil, lemon juice and a bunch on skin on garlic cloves. Then for veggies a couple of sliced up zucchinis, some halved cherry tomatoes, sauteed in olive oil again with garlic and some dried oregano. That should keep the virus away as well as anyone else who's near....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

We used this article for our first air fryer chicken... and still use some of the recipes. We have the Ninja Foodi.
Wings are perfect in an air fryer :headbang:

We used this article for our first air fryer chicken... and still use some of the recipes. We have the Ninja Foodi.
Wings are perfect in an air fryer :headbang:

Viking thanks for jumping in since we haven't done chicken yet. Didn't want to steer him to a recipe that would burn them to a crisp....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Can anyone tell me why troops are being sent to Europe ? ? ?

This Russian / Ukraine thing is none of the U.S.'s business... but yet i heard that we are sending troops... FOR WHAT ? ? ?

I mean WTF is wrong with this picture ?

Anyone else besides me see the potential problems here ?

I will weigh it tonight. I need to remove some of the black sand also.
With the rivers we have, imagine the number of creeks running in to them!.
Klamath, Smith, Winchuck, Chetco, Pistol, Rouge, Elk and Sixes. A few famous for Salmon/Steelhead.
I'd be camping IN those culverts if I lived there :):goldpan:

This Russian / Ukraine thing is none of the U.S.'s business... but yet i heard that we are sending troops... FOR WHAT ? ? ?

ARC, It comes with the territory, unfortunately, when you're a member of Nato.

Where have you been Capt.
You just coming up from the lower decks.
Follow the money of a few well placed folks.
Their offspring are in the oil business. Hint Hint

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back