THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hard to find good places here in California. Most places here are beat to death by others. So much of the good areas are owned by cattlemen whom own large swaths of land and they are very particular about letting anyone on their land. Too bad here in my town old town is the ghetto so not always the funnest place to look for permission
Oh my hamlet wouldn't win any awards of being great.
7 homes have sold for under 45K over the past 6 yrs.
2 yrs ago 8 places got orders to clean up.
The roll off garbage bin company has my hamlet on speed dial.:laughing7::laughing7:

Trying to tell the slow ones to :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::dontknow:
If you can't laugh....Wing it !
007.JPG
:tongue3::occasion14:

After this kitchen is done I'm cracking something ...A KEG :occasion14::occasion14::occasion14::occasion14:
Roger, Yep beer's great. It always boggled my mind how women have a knack for spending money needlessly. In my mind it it still does the job use until it finished, kaput useless. But no....it's dated it doesn't go with the decor and 6 million other excuses to get their way. That's it I'm cracking open another beer.....:laughing7: :laughing7::laughing7:

Roger, Yep beer's great. It always boggled my mind how women have a knack for spending money needlessly. In my mind it it still does the job use until it finished, kaput useless. But no....it's dated it doesn't go with the decor and 6 million other excuses to get their way. That's it I'm cracking open another beer.....:laughing7: :laughing7::laughing7:
Omg, I’m cracking up!

Lol I do not drink coffee but if you throw some of that Baileys n créame stuff in it… I’m down.
Yeah thats good stuff .Don't let ARC know tho .You know how them Rum lovers can get :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back