THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Great information
Though you kind of took the poo off the deck.
I guess there no need for a wash down.
BTW Hello RC, did the latest storm effect you?
Kind of a reversal pattern.
Where instead of getting buried here while less snow falls South , I have about an inch and a half here. And Southern part of the state is getting spanked.
Tonight/tomorrow it should stay S.E. of me as it heads East.

From talking with the old timers that have graced the trip back to the bay have talked about the docks that ran along my shoreline.
Total length was around 2000 ft so this summer I want to start detecting it, and pulling up some treasures that were dropped along them for a 100yrs.
The waters is friendly and not deep, just a silt/black earthen bottom from organics.
I'll have to remove the slab lumber that lays on the bottom, but the slabs are only single deep.
But what about the blue gills?

1643840448600.gif

Glad to see WD & the mr, OV, ARC and Bart are back in the saddle and have beaten covid for the most part. Would really like to hear how Rook & his missus are doing though he's been silent for a long time.

On my annual telephone follow up with my Doctor on my bloodworks, etc he told me pretty much his whole family had covid over the holidays luckily he was vaccinated and had a mild case. Even though he's a young guy about 40 years old he was fortunate because he has MS. If he had a bad version it could have been devastating for him. He's actually the one who chose me as his patient about 5 years ago at the clinic.

Due to his medical condition he's quite selective on how many and who he takes on as patients probably less stressful for him that way. Knock on wood other than a bit of blood pressure isssues that old body is holding up pretty good.

Yes, I am very concerned about the Rookster and his bride. We have been hit hard in this area and lost a few . Have several still in the hospital. My son, his woman and my granddaughter just came down with it. The older boy had it about 2 weeks ago. He came home from school complaining of headache and very tired. His temp got to 104.5 and my son took him to the hospital. He tested positive for Covid. That’s all he really got from it. He was fine and playing the next day. I’m not sure why it took so long for the others to come down with it. And there’s another grandson who hasn’t shown any signs of being sick yet.

***ARC puts on his best Wizard outfit and begins with a grand deep booming voice***

"I AM ARC ! ! ! THE GREAT AND WONDER **cough hack COUGH *** FULLLL... eHH HEM ,,,

AS I WAS SAYING !! IT IS ME... I AM ARC... THE ONE DER FUL WIZARD OF T-OZ !!!

***ARC hears nothing but crickets***

Errrrr ehhhh................

UM ERRR ehhhhh yeah.... PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN BEHIND AND ENTAGLED IN THE CURTAINS !!!

It means you are a narcissist digger
Yo!
Oh lol my phone has something against cursing.. gulp you get what I’m saying though. Lol I laugh at my own stuff all the time.
Me too! I got you! I like a laff so I figured that one would trigger some funny replies.:laughing7:

Yes, I am very concerned about the Rookster and his bride. We have been hit hard in this area and lost a few . Have several still in the hospital. My son, his woman and my granddaughter just came down with it. The older boy had it about 2 weeks ago. He came home from school complaining of headache and very tired. His temp got to 104.5 and my son took him to the hospital. He tested positive for Covid. That’s all he really got from it. He was fine and playing the next day. I’m not sure why it took so long for the others to come down with it. And there’s another grandson who hasn’t shown any signs of being sick yet.
One of my Grandson,s schoolmates was tested positive a week ago,My Grandson was home all last week isolating and not a sign of even a cold. The wife,daughter and I are all OK,no symptoms, again not even a cold.We,ve all been vaxed,boosted,and flued,so. My sister in San Francisco tested positive and so far has mild symptoms,she was fully vaxed and boosted.My wife,s uncle is positive,no vax, very mild symptoms,so go figure.Earlier,I lost a 1st cousin to the original Covid,40ish,strapping young man,all vaxed up too,again,go figure! His Mom and Dad were exposed the same time and had mild symptoms, they,re both 70,fair health,somewhat over weight.This thing just doesn,t have any rhyme or reason. A very good friend lost his wife to the original too,before the vax. Very few who haven,t been affected one way or another. I sure would like to hear from rook and his wife,got me kind of spooked!

***ARC puts on his best Wizard outfit and begins with a grand deep booming voice***

"I AM ARC ! ! ! THE GREAT AND WONDER **cough hack COUGH *** FULLLL... eHH HEM ,,,

AS I WAS SAYING !! IT IS ME... I AM ARC... THE ONE DER FUL WIZARD OF T-OZ !!!

***ARC hears nothing but crickets***

Errrrr ehhhh................

UM ERRR ehhhhh yeah.... PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN BEHIND AND ENTAGLED IN THE CURTAINS !!!
lol Bravo!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back