THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Just remember some of the old wise sayings as you go through the day, and it will help you keep everything in perspective:

"A horse in the hand is worth two birds in a bush".
"You can lead a camel to water, but you cannot make him thread a needle".

I hope this gives your day some clarity and peace.
I dont know if that was a joke or not... if so i did not get it... all though the "clarity" part was funny :)

But... the sayings go...

A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.... and you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink
:)

I dont know if that was a joke or not... if so i did not get it... all though the "clarity" part was funny :)

But... the sayings go...

A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.... and you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink
:)
I modified to fit today's woke culture. Nothing makes much sense to me anymore.

For example... do you know how mant "steel cents" i passed on over the years.. in fact i never even would look at the dates.... i saw they wqere steel and passed because i had so many.

I did not look at the dates back then because i thought they were all worthless unless perfect.

Sheesh i could have even had a 44 in my hands and tossed it back thinking this... so... :/
Info today is at your fingertips,back in the day there were no computers

This was a fun process my grandmother has an old freezer that hasnt been cleaned in like 15 years the ice was so thick on all levels I had to hammer it all off I was getting so frustrated cleaning it all.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1453808645.jpg
    Snapchat-1453808645.jpg
    683.9 KB · Views: 15

Meanwhile on the coin rolling thread.........
Member got a call from his bank saying we have some pennies for you! :laughing7:
Wonder in all those pennies was there a few good high valued coppers.
He probably would of done better at a scrap yard. :dontknow:
Seen a container at the brokerage one trip, barrels of coinage from Cuba.

Sounds like a double dare you-I'll pony up a bottle of rum if you do-cause you'll need one after doing a jug or two.
you give me a bottle of rum and those pennies to sort and leave me alone...

You will come back to...

More bottles of Rum and no pennies.

:P

you give me a bottle of rum and those pennies to sort and leave me alone...

You will come back to...

More bottles of Rum and no pennies.

:P
Gee if we'z can't trust the Capt. :dontknow:
(PPPSSSTTT pirates-oh pirates-the CapT. might be a bit of a lush-I want my share of the bounty:treasurechest: please-before drank all away!)

Gee if we'z can't trust the Capt. :dontknow:
(PPPSSSTTT pirates-oh pirates-the CapT. might be a bit of a lush-I want my share of the bounty:treasurechest: please-before drank all away!)
Of course you can trust me... i mean sheesh i made a a good investment for you didnt I ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back