THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

DONE !

Arrrg... there is some wierdness going on though......... for example...

It is now obvious due to sorting what years are the "desired"... BUT... what about the years they do not mention that are noticibly lacking in numbers... and in some cases (3 years) that i have ZERO of.
Which when i post pics and you see how many i have accumulated you will see out of thousand there are ZERO of the follwing years... YET no mention of them being rare... go figure.

For example 1931-1932-1933... NONE.... not 1 single one.

Last edited:
I have now bought and gifted 2 more of the areo gardens to friends and family....I thought what a novelty this is, and then found out that they truly are excellent products. They sell much larger systems too !! The one down side is the bigger systems are quite pricey !!
I seemed of lost the product information on a system that looked like a glass door med. sized fridge.
All computerized, water filtration, analyzed, all humidity, cooling etc.
Pricey-heck ya! Thinking it was in $3-5K range.
I consider it an investment in my health, and since I don't consume drink, smoke, drugs, cable TV the unit is free basically.
Justification at it's best :headbang::laughing7:

DSC02084.JPG

DSC02085.JPG

DSC02086.JPG

RTR.. make sure you look for the "AM" ones.

Lincoln Memorial cents feature the word AMERICA on the reverse. The Close or Wide AM refers to the distance between the A and the M in AMERICA on struck coins. When the A and the M are a normal distance apart as compared to the other letters in AMERICA this is known as a Wide AM.

DONE !

Arrrg... there is some wierdness going on though......... for example...

It is now obvious due to sorting what years are the "desired"... BUT... what about the years they do not mention that are noticibly lacking in numbers... and in some cases (3 years) that i have ZERO of.
Which when i post pics and you see how many i have accumulated you will see out of thousand there are ZERO of the follwing years... YET no mention of them being rare... go figure.

For example 1931-1932-1933... NONE.... not 1 single one.
Depression dates....nobody had any money....they must all be buried and hidden !!:laughing7::laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back