THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Back on the cleaning/organization subject.
The Mrs keeps detecting an oily odor ever since I set up the exercise equipment.
I can't detect any such smell.:dontknow:
I did comment that the vacuum cleaner bag/filters were needing a changing.
My comments are on this:
"Starting to smell like a wet dog"
Reply: I don't smell anything
I wanted to check for myself.
Ok-debate finished...:hello2::laughing7::dontknow::laughing7::laughing9::icon_scratch::laughing7:
20211116_100905.jpg

Morning RC
Gee it's already the PM
Can't believe that times flies so fast when talking to the Tech.Dept.
Excuse of why-just please fix it-reasons I want to see what type of cookies are available from WD
Wait they told to get rid of my cookies-confused-I like cookies :laughing7:

This service sucks when it takes 10+ seconds to load up the smiles.......

I’m sorry to say that I am morally against hunting animals from a distance with long range weapons.
I only hunt on foot by waiting for an animal to pass by then jumping on their back and cutting the throat with my survival knife. It’s the only fair way.
Still morally unfair to use a knife,you weren,t born with a knife.Only morally fair to use your teeth and hands in your situation.Gotta be totally unclad too,not born with clothes.

Back on the cleaning/organization subject.
The Mrs keeps detecting an oily odor ever since I set up the exercise equipment.
I can't detect any such smell.:dontknow:
I did comment that the vacuum cleaner bag/filters were needing a changing.
My comments are on this:
"Starting to smell like a wet dog"
Reply: I don't smell anything
I wanted to check for myself.
Ok-debate finished...:hello2::laughing7::dontknow::laughing7::laughing9::icon_scratch::laughing7:
View attachment 1991564
What was it when it was alive?

I must review this once again.
This is me in one simple sentence after dealing with a Tech. Dept. :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: (3hrs that I will never get back)
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

I am happy to tell the pirates that I was informed to call back in 6 months to see if they have resolved the issues.
Man sitting at desk-shaking head like if slapped with a wet cod fish.

I must review this once again.
This is me in one simple sentence after dealing with a Tech. Dept. :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: (3hrs that I will never get back)
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

I am happy to tell the pirates that I was informed to call back in 6 months to see if they have resolved the issues.
Man sitting at desk-shaking head like if slapped with a wet cod fish.
Quite the mental image that provoked pepperj!

It's been so fun watching a live stream to do with a certain case I won't name in case it breaks the politics rule. So excuse my lack of responses lately very preoccupied.

I've got some good quality sauerkraut simmering on the stove and some dried wild mushrooms soaking in hot water. I'll be preparing the filling for the sauerkraut and mushroom pierogis.

Tonight on the menu though it's going to be pasta with some home made tomato sauce. I'll chop up some swiss chard from the garden and saute with some olive oil and garlic also from the garden as a side veggie.

I've got some good quality sauerkraut simmering on the stove and some dried wild mushrooms soaking in hot water. I'll be preparing the filling for the sauerkraut and mushroom pierogis.

Tonight on the menu though it's going to be pasta with some home made tomato sauce. I'll chop up some swiss chard from the garden and saute with some olive oil and garlic also from the garden as a side veggie.
Sounds yummy Bill! Eat hearty!!!

Well this is some bad news we have. Not going to lie, I don’t want to go out until they find it.

My Dad and I found a floater in the Mississippi River in 1967.He went in the river below Memphis and we found him near Clarksdale,MS.Not a pretty sight,I don,t recommend it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back