THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning WD
Late night/early morning/full moon-does the ship have to be careful? (silver crosses/garlic kind of thing)
You noticed my odd hours of posting, I see. Yes I had a terrible night. And yes, I might be a little grumpy today. Way to forewarn the crew, Pepperj. 🤣

You noticed my odd hours of posting, I see. Yes I had a terrible night. And yes, I might be a little grumpy today. Way to forewarn the crew, Pepperj. 🤣
HERE HERE ! ! !

An extra ration of Rum for WD... morning sweet dumpling pie !

Mornin all.
You too grumpy.

Cold sit last evening.
wind blowing snow into the hunting blind...
Tiny heater helped keep hands warm though.

Four regular visitors showed up and browsed in range around 2:30 P.M..
Something real or perceived , (a vehicle driving too slow/suspiciously on a nearby dirt road?) got them agitated and they went into the "santuary" of secure dense cover.
They returned around 4:30 with another doe that had joined them.
I watched them till dark when they eased off , likely towards a distant agricultural field.
Always good to not have them around when I sneak out.
Sneaking meaning zipping windows shut, Unzipping door . Wrestling wheelchair off the platform without dropping it ;or me.
Transferring shooting stick and rifle to bag on back of chair. Then grunting my way towards truck.

I'd wondered earlier how the tune East Bound and Down had (subconsciously?) got stuck in my head while being cold and antsy for dark to arrive.
Then realized the truck was parked East of my hideout...

Don't recall where I watched Jerry perform in the eighties(?).
Quite an entertainer. And he had a great band. Not that he needed one with his background...

Been doing my little suzy homemaker thing while the missus is out doing errands. Stuffed 24 sauerkraut and mushroom pierogis and probably have enough stuffing for that much again or more. Also made a carrot and celery root slaw as a side dish.

DSC04175.JPG
DSC04176.JPG
DSC04177.JPG

Been doing my little suzy homemaker thing while the missus is out doing errands. Stuffed 24 sauerkraut and mushroom pierogis and probably have enough stuffing for that much again or more. Also made a carrot and celery root slaw as a side dish.

View attachment 1991827View attachment 1991828View attachment 1991829

Uncle:
Is that a spoon you found detecting?

:laughing7:

Hey , don't feel bad. I have a couple found spoons in the silverware drawer too. Not silver though...

(Still looking for some forks.)

Uncle:
Is that a spoon you found detecting?

:laughing7:

Hey , don't feel bad. I have a couple found spoons in the silverware drawer too. Not silver though...

(Still looking for some forks.)
Only have a few forks, 3 or 4 sterling salt/teaspoons all get used in the daily.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back