THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hi All, you folks move this thread many pages a week don't ya? I can hardly keep up, lol,,,,, Any of you hunt with a Bow? I lived in Alaska and while the deer are tiny little things there the Bears and Dall sheep were my favorite hunts, 3 Grizzlys with a Bow, couple Black bears, a Dall sheep, a Monster Caribou, Never hunted Polar Bears or Musk Ox.. Here in Central Oregon we have Huge Mule deer and they are easy to take with a bow, Elk will travel through my yard at times. 35 Elk came through about a month ago.

51B49539-04DC-4FD7-859D-5A9A671D1A2F.jpeg

Hi All, you folks move this thread many pages a week don't ya? I can hardly keep up, lol,,,,, Any of you hunt with a Bow? I lived in Alaska and while the deer are tiny little things there the Bears and Dall sheep were my favorite hunts, 3 Grizzlys with a Bow, couple Black bears, a Dall sheep, a Monster Caribou, Never hunted Polar Bears or Musk Ox.. Here in Central Oregon we have Huge Mule deer and they are easy to take with a bow, Elk will travel through my yard at times. 35 Elk came through about a month ago.
I’m sorry to say that I am morally against hunting animals from a distance with long range weapons.
I only hunt on foot by waiting for an animal to pass by then jumping on their back and cutting the throat with my survival knife. It’s the only fair way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back