THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I'm sorry, Sir. We only serve beer on tap.
LOL! Now imagine this work environment. The Manager was the oldest and she managed a couple stores, so she was hardly there. We had 2 work programs at our high school, OWE and DECA. At least 6 of the crew were from those classes. Our Assistant manager was one. And we were left alone constantly with kegs of beer. We all volunteered to close. LOL

Last edited:
1637159971149.jpeg

I have a tv question. I have been watching the show "Diggers" on dvd. I never heard of it when it was still on, but I find it very entertaining. I started with season 1, and now have ordered seasons 2, 3, & 4. I can't find any further seasons. Is that all there was?

Many years ago I was meeting up with Andy to detect in Ottawa.
I missed a turn, went over this bridge and the calm world ended.
My GPS started speaking some bad French, I couldn't read/understand Fart all.🤣🤣🤣
I just started yelling at the dashboard screen.
GET ME THE ARF OUT OF HERE!!!
Still rents space up there Bill.
I don't know how you do it.
Jim, Luckily we live in the Western part of the island and do most of our errands there. The folks who commute downtown to work have a rough time of it though.

I have a tv question. I have been watching the show "Diggers" on dvd. I never heard of it when it was still on, but I find it very entertaining. I started with season 1, and now have ordered seasons 2, 3, & 4. I can't find any further seasons. Is that all there was?
Good morning, Boatlode. I believe that there are only 4 seasons.

Mornin all.

Taking a day off hunting.
Been watching deer and deer behavior. Something I enjoy thoroughly.
Raining. I should be out there.... (Mr. big might be more active. And the noisy neighbor quieter... )

Tractor service today.
Bet the guy bringing the parts and offering help would rather I picked a drier day.
Snow to follow though.

Be well all!

Anxiety is frustrating, generalized anxiety disorder which I have has different levels of how active it is and so many different things it can do. I think it frustrates me most that many don't understand how awful it can be or see how much one can suffer with this. I've had many bad times where I'm just flipping out and it just frustrates people. Though I also can't blame those that don't go through it because how could they possibly understand. Just not fun. Not sure if it's ever something that really gets better but you learn to cope and not let it get out of hand and snowball horribly. It is what it is.
I used to get panic attacks all the time.. Scary. Going to the bar after work for happy hour helped somewhat (back in the day when you could 2 for 1 drinks, Dewars with a splash, please.lol).

Finally 12 years ago life became much better when a doctor put me on an SSRI (Paxil). Never had one again.

Serotonin imbalance can be miserable.

Last edited:
I used to get panic attacks all the time.. Scary. Going to the bar after work for happy hour helped somewhat (back in the day when you could 2 for 1 drinks, Dewars with a splash, please.lol).

Finally 12 years ago life became much better when a doctor put me on an SSRI (Paxil). Never had one again.

Serotonin imbalance can be miserable.
Hello Phantasman :hello:

Good to hear you got it all sorted out and life is a lot better.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back