THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Don,t mean nothin!!!Comes with age,like incontinence,false teeth,blurred vision,etc.
Well I'm already losing in some of those aspects. I've been legally blind since I was like 5 lol. Severe astigmatism without contacts in I'm blind as a bat. Lol no breaks for me lol exhausting anxiety disorder and bad eyes yay me but I always know things could be much worse so I'm appreciative none the less lol.

Well I'm already losing in some of those aspects. I've been legally blind since I was like 5 lol. Severe astigmatism without contacts in I'm blind as a bat. Lol no breaks for me lol exhausting anxiety disorder and bad eyes yay me but I always know things could be much worse so I'm appreciative none the less lol.
Looks to me like you,re doing very well my friend.I have recurring bouts of depression that have plagued me forever.Learned how to deal with it on my own,still there,but I shake it off and go on.Keep on keeping on.

Looks to me like you,re doing very well my friend.I have recurring bouts of depression that have plagued me forever.Learned how to deal with it on my own,still there,but I shake it off and go on.Keep on keeping on.
Indeed that's what hobbies and such are for and such just got to keep on living and keep busy. Works for me

Good morning everyone or in my case not so great (hangovers are not fun) lol me and my dumb alcohol habits. Anyways hope everyone has a great day.
Hangover? Play this LOUD!!!!!!

Hangover? Play this LOUD!!!!!!

Oh how I needed your arm muscles yesterday. đź’Ş
Had to disassemble it to move it out of storage.
Gee I have a tip for the old minds.
Take photos of everything you have to take apart and put back together.
5 yrs later I was doing some :icon_scratch::dontknow::icon_scratch::dontknow::laughing7:
20211113_161022.jpg

Well you can still remember the night before.
BONUS!

Oh how I needed your arm muscles yesterday. đź’Ş
Had to disassemble it to move it out of storage.
Gee I have a tip for the old minds.
Take photos of everything you have to take apart and put back together.
5 yrs later I was doing some :icon_scratch::dontknow::icon_scratch::dontknow::laughing7:
View attachment 1990955
That a nice piece of workout equipment. I buy all my own stuff over time as to avoid ever having to go to a gym(not a friend of my anxiety). I workout 4x a week and have done so for about 13 years. I like to keep myself fit have to do something healthy lol

Attachments

• 16369384995572791886370575491945.jpg
    16369384995572791886370575491945.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back