THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I have been driving around neighborhoods looking for crap set out to the curb...

When it started snowing i knew i was too far north and turned around.

I got three sweaters,,, a deck of cards... some old Playboy's and half a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Oh and half a case of cheese wiz that is still in date.

So...

I have enough for a small party for the effort and gas.

:P

That a nice piece of workout equipment. I buy all my own stuff over time as to avoid ever having to go to a gym(not a friend of my anxiety). I workout 4x a week and have done so for about 13 years. I like to keep myself fit have to do something healthy lol
That’s 4X’s more than me. Congratulations

I have been driving around neighborhoods looking for crap set out to the curb...

When its started snowing i knew i was too far north and turned around.

I got three sweaters,,, a deck of cards... some old Playboy's and half a bottle of Jack Daniels.

So...

We don’t need JD ARC we like dat RUM. Don’t throw that cheese wiz away.

I did not know you could get a buzz... Let alone a hangover drinking that fruity stuff!!

laughing11.gif

Back in the 80's I would frequent parties serving "Mai Tai" in a 50 gallon garbage can. Fruit.. I mean A LOT of fruit wit quite a bit of alcohol. After 12+ hours the fruit would rock your world!!

Bro, did you at least keep the little umbrellas? :laughing7:

I did not know you could get a buzz... Let alone a hangover drinking that fruity stuff!!

View attachment 1991004

Back in the 80's I would frequent parties serving "Mai Tai" in a 50 gallon garbage can. Fruit.. I mean A LOT of fruit wit quite a bit of alcohol. After 12+ hours the fruit would rock your world!!

What would summer be if one do a few watermelons + 26'ers of Bacardi White. Packed them in ice, the day before.

View attachment 1991004

Fortunately for me it's mostly vodka. Though I feel still so much shame drinking it lol

View attachment 1991004

OV,
If you've ever tried rhum punch in Barbados you'd know that fruity stuff can be pretty potent.

Back in the 1970's I met a lovely couple from the UK on vacation with their lovely daughter. We were at the beach club enjoying ourselves and I was drinking the rhum punch and dancing with their daughter Shawnee. After 4 or 5 drinks I casually got up to go to the washroom and my legs felt like rubber.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: I swithed over to water for the rest of the evening.

The rest of the trip and future trips I stuck to the local Banks beer much safer.

Ok... the multiple Stellas are taking effect now... So...

Offf..... gotta get more comfortable... like... horizontal...

Time to watch some tube.... and drift out.

G night crew...

C u n a.m.

When it started snowing i knew i was too far north and turned around.

So...

Cheese wiz... hard to mess with.. Unsealed bottle of Jack? ummmmm....

Ok... the multiple Stellas are taking effect now... So...

Offf..... gotta get more comfortable... like... horizontal...

Time to watch some tube.... and drift out.

G night crew...

C u n a.m.
I myself should silence myself as I've had many many many many shots of vodka lol

Got a lot of work done, I've now detected I am toasted not the type of treasure I'm looking for lol

Attachments

• 16369455960203890484320298034652.jpg
    16369455960203890484320298034652.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back