THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Do you still remember the night before?
Lol fortunately/unfortunately no matter how much I drink I almost always remember. Though alcohol makes this normally silent person just talk a little more and not much else, if I drink wayyyyyyy too much I'm just a goofball lol

Lol fortunately/unfortunately no matter how much I drink I almost always remember. Though alcohol makes this normally silent person just talk a little more and not much else, if I drink wayyyyyyy too much I'm just a goofball lol
Only thing I can say is never try to out drink an Austrailian!

Only thing I can say is never try to out drink an Austrailian!
Lol well I'm German, Dutch, and Thai all 3 can drink quite a bit. (Yes drinking is bad I'm aware not advocating for such behavior lol)

I’m outside with my Sadie girl and she’s running around like crazy dog. She loves this cooler weather. Just came by me like a heat seeking missile.:laughing7:

Lol well I'm German, Dutch, and Thai all 3 can drink quite a bit. (Yes drinking is bad I'm aware not advocating for such behavior lol)
One good thing about drinking with Aussies is WHEN you pass out trying to keep up they,ll carry you to your cot and not just leave you on the floor!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back