THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Getting excited....just got a call to go pick up some treasure related docs. Seems someone found them and thought I might like them....I believe there from a local dentist who found much treasure from the 1733 fleet in the 70s-80s !!

Getting excited....just got a call to go pick up some treasure related docs. Seems someone found them and thought I might like them....I believe there from a local dentist who found much treasure from the 1733 fleet in the 70s-80s !!
Oh boy! More leads! Woo Hoo!!!!!!! :hello2:

off.

which explains why nobody seen the cowboy hat sooner. That pic was up as soon as The site switched. Lol. Oops! I think I fixed it now.
I got that message the first time I clicked on your name. The second time that window you described popped up.

The Mrs wanted a 3 seat bench swing set.
So one came up on a estate auction.
I saw this scale, and threw a cheap bid up on the job lot.($33)
Got some woodworking tools and shoehorn.
The lot had 3 scales.:headbang:
Will post up the maker/touch marks
up on the ID forum later.
The single hander sale is a 40lb rating.
Tried it out, then weighed the container on a digital. Crazy close!
20211114_124717.jpg
20211114_124647.jpg
20211114_124818.jpg
20211114_124818.jpg
20211114_124743.jpg

It’s so great to hear that you get even more good things ( I’m begining not to like you)

Here's a recipe for Irish potato pancakes.

I love potato pancakes! My mom used to fix them with leftover over mashed potatoes. I liked the tip of putting in olive oil and then butter because the butter fries too hot. I didn’t know that trick. Also, reminded me of something I have been meaning to ask…. Has anyone eaten raw potatoes. I used to as a kid.

Good morning everyone or in my case not so great (hangovers are not fun) lol me and my dumb alcohol habits. Anyways hope everyone has a great day.
Drink water between your alcohol intake . It doesn’t keep you from dancing on tables, but it helps keep you from getting hungover so bad.

I love potato pancakes! My mom used to fix them with leftover over mashed potatoes. I liked the tip of putting in olive oil and then butter because the butter fries too hot. I didn’t know that trick. Also, reminded me of something I have been meaning to ask…. Has anyone eaten raw potatoes. I used to as a kid.
I don,t anymore but,yep I ate raw potatoes up to about the age of 14.Used to hack my Mom off to no end when I,d come in and attack the pile of just sliced up taters she was intending to fry.Pan fry, not French fry.

I don,t anymore but,yep I ate raw potatoes up to about the age of 14.Used to hack my Mom off to no end when I,d come in and attack the pile of just sliced up taters she was intending to fry.Pan fry, not French fry.
Well hello, Crashbandicoot. I don’t know how I learned or got the idea, but I used to stab a straw into the potato, eat what was in the straw, then repeat, until I was out of straws or the potato fell apart.

Drink water between your alcohol intake . It doesn’t keep you from dancing on tables, but it helps keep you from getting hungover so bad.
Yes I know I'm unfortunately an experienced drinker my vice. So I know I just drank much too much lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back