THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Yeah.... the houses start at 600lk in that neighborhood..... .... so... its ghetto :P
But, dontcha see Capitan? That is all the *more* reason, not less, to find oneself put out! But of cawrse, believe what ye may in order to justify the actions. Helps one to sleep at night. :👼

If you can wrestle a cow into the freezer, yup, I have no problem being scared of you....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
Did she say wrestle? Or....rustle? :angel12:

Nothing like getting a cold wet nose poked in the sleeping eye socket.
Had to take the Max out, a tad bit of the deli-belly it seems.
White outside, well the grass is, no accumulation on the road/driveway. Nice? Not!

I have been driving around neighborhoods looking for crap set out to the curb...

When it started snowing i knew i was too far north and turned around.

I got three sweaters,,, a deck of cards... some old Playboy's and half a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Oh and half a case of cheese wiz that is still in date.

So...

I have enough for a small party for the effort and gas.

:P
Yep. If you ate that much cheez wiz.....you got gas. :angel12:

Last edited:
I have been driving around neighborhoods looking for crap set out to the curb...

When it started snowing i knew i was too far north and turned around.

I got three sweaters,,, a deck of cards... some old Playboy's and half a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Oh and half a case of cheese wiz that is still in date.

So...

I have enough for a small party for the effort and gas.

:P
Pics or it was vogue magazine...Velveeta and boones farm....

Goodwill score. Should be easy.. right?
Hell no!
I have a car that will tame damn near any canyon road...and we have them here.. And have raced 0-60 in 2.5+/- second street bikes that can do 11 second quarter miles. This ^%$*&%$^& ? no way! Who would have thought plane/heli's were so damn complicated?
I can crash them all no problem!!

IMG_8623.JPG

Last edited:
The Mrs wanted a 3 seat bench swing set.
So one came up on a estate auction.
I saw this scale, and threw a cheap bid up on the job lot.($33)
Got some woodworking tools and shoehorn.
The lot had 3 scales.:headbang:
Will post up the maker/touch marks
up on the ID forum later.
The single hander sale is a 40lb rating.
Tried it out, then weighed the container on a digital. Crazy close!View attachment 1990900View attachment 1990901View attachment 1990902View attachment 1990903View attachment 1990904
What anamazing auction find for only $33 Jim, the case alone has to be worth a few hundred. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back