THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hey Thank you ALL for the welcomes, meant that first post in random chat forum,,, Wanna dig? I dig you !! My little wife passed in my arms 2019 Mothers day, we had 28 years together and for 12 I was her sole care giver ,,so miss a sweet Lady in my life...

PepperJ, I had the lady's info and photos in my messages but I think it may not be retrievable from 3 years back and

there were several photos of the piece. 20201012_183513.jpg This is a rare photo of me so you all know what I look like and who you are talking to. I am Dave.

Hey Thank you ALL for the welcomes, meant that first post in random chat forum,,, Wanna dig? I dig you !! My little wife passed in my arms 2019 Mothers day, we had 28 years together and for 12 I was her sole care giver ,,so miss a sweet Lady in my life...

PepperJ, I had the lady's info and photos in my messages but I think it may not be retrievable from 3 years back and

there were several photos of the piece.View attachment 1990845 This is a rare photo of me so you all know what I look like and who you are talking to. I am Dave.
Morning Goldfinger
I'm trying to figure out what you mean-then again I forgot what I did yesterday.
Though my condolences for your loss of your wife-I can't imagine the feeling.:crybaby2:

(Rare things sometimes command a good $$$) Should we keep this photo?

there were several photos of the piece.View attachment 1990845 This is a rare photo of me so you all know what I look like and who you are talking to. I am Dave.
Hello Dave :hello:

Morning Jim, thanks for the update... I'll be putting some things out at the curb later this morning as well. It never ceases to amaze me how some folks will take just about anything as long as it's FREE. :laughing7:
It was ment to be a little ha,ha.
I have no ideaif the Capt. is his knees digging, looking, praying, or just sitting by the bay.
Though it's good that the photo of the boot of cash had reminded you to put your extra out for a curb pick up.
Man I wish I lived closer, I could troll your curb.:laughing7::headbang:

Good morning, Goldfinger450. Sorry for your loss. That had to be very hard.

My family is from Gallopolis.
Oh I have been there. I used to be in a girlyQ direct sales company and I went with my higher up to help with the party. It was valentine's day and we had to drive home in the worst snow storm. I really didn't think we were going to make it. PTL she is a better driver than I am.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back