THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

hey everyone sorry i haven't been on here in awhile. I started a new job. I work at a chemical plant. I'm in the shipping department. I've been working there for a bout 2 months. I don't have much time anymore. I work long hours.
Good to hear from you GB1. Congratulations on adulthood. I hope you at least have some time for detecting. You found some pretty cool stuff before.

There was a community sale so.... i think it was just a form of donation.

Someone bought the clubs and other things... did not use em... cluttering up.... so... in the way it is no more... IMO

It's not the first time i have found perfectly good items along curb.

And ... i cannot tell you how many times i have done the same... is some respect anyway.
I just put an expensive set of Yamaha digital drums on the curb. They were given to me when the original owner needed space. We had them and used them for three years. Now we need the space for a large aquarium. I could have tried to sell them, but thats work....so I put them by the curb and they were gone quick !! Just didn't use them any more. My kid is into aquariums now, and the drums were old news so out they went. Someone is happy with those drums....they were great !!

What about zucchini bread? That’s good stuff right there.
Kind of sounds like it might be just a meat/potatoes/beer for menus choices.
The only problem I see with zucchini bread is, we don't get to have it often.
Another thing I learnt this year was the chickens and turkeys loved zucchini.

I just put an expensive set of Yamaha digital drums on the curb. They were given to me when the original owner needed space. We had them and used them for three years. Now we need the space for a large aquarium. I could have tried to sell them, but thats work....so I put them by the curb and they were gone quick !! Just didn't use them any more. My kid is into aquariums now, and the drums were old news so out they went. Someone is happy with those drums....they were great !!
Now that's a nice gift for someone Bart.

Sidenote:
Pirate Bart awakes-after night of having the rum locker key.
6am the neighbour kid practicing with his new set of curb side drums. :headbang::headbang:

Good morning WD, Jim, Bill, Bart, Rook and ARC... even though you've already signed off. :wave:
Morning Dave

ARC is doing the early Sunday curb side pickups, just looking for the next big score.
14893F5B-D647-4D08-9361-92E6A1697D01_4_5005_c.jpeg

Haaaa haaa !! Yup....hopefully there going out of state !! :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Point is....my time is more valuable to me doing something other than hanging around trying to sell some used drums. Even though they are probably worth a couple hundred bucks. Instead I spent the day with my son and nephews fishing....instead of waiting for a buyer.

I get this warm fuzzy feeling when I know I have a new detecting spot that no one else knows about. Close to home, producing good, lots of virgin ground. I used to have to get up and beat people to the spot.....now I go when I want....no one is ever gonna be there.....its all mine and there's no rush.....feels great to have a spot like this.

Morning Dave

ARC is doing the early Sunday curb side pickups, just looking for the next big score.
View attachment 1990840
Morning Jim, thanks for the update... I'll be putting some things out at the curb later this morning as well. It never ceases to amaze me how some folks will take just about anything as long as it's FREE. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back