THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Also thank you to all the kind welcome given and that will be gave. I've been part of this community a long time and appreciate the people here so much. I may be only starting to be confident and open up finally but I've always really enjoyed here. Just takes me a long time to feel okay( my mind is always overthrowing wondering is it okay to talk, is that normal to say, will people think I'm weird, it's a constant thing the curse of generalized anxiety disorder). I appreciate everyone making me feel so welcome and it feels good to have people I feel comfortable talking to.

Welcome JVA5th.
Secret. Everyone has a disorder. Or more.
Anyone thinks they don't , I'll loan them one!

You have been well spoken in your posts around the forum. No weirdness noted. That could be improved with effort though...(Kidding.)
You can relax here , (a little).
Just stay out of the Captains rum!

720C1528-CA2F-416B-9D7D-DA5434B43285.gif
Didn’t the captain take a day off?

Welcome JVA5th.
Secret. Everyone has a disorder. Or more.
Anyone thinks they don't , I'll loan them one!

You have been well spoken in your posts around the forum. No weirdness noted. That could be improved with effort though...(Kidding.)
You can relax here , (a little).
Just stay out of the Captains rum!
Thank you for the kind, funny and welcoming response. I greatly appreciate it.

Well IDK. 🤷‍♀️ That’s something we will probably discuss when we meet up. We will have to figure out a centrally located meeting spot also. My mind has been racing for a couple days now.
"Pirates Incorporated" :angel12:

hey everyone sorry i haven't been on here in awhile. I started a new job. I work at a chemical plant. I'm in the shipping department. I've been working there for a bout 2 months. I don't have much time anymore. I work long hours.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back