THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Jim,

Not to pat myself on the back but I managed to survive the rough and tumble world of railway marketing with a high school education.

Ended up mentoring university and MBA grads at the tail end of my career why? Simple I was like a sponge and absorbed what I learned from the school of hard knocks and what made sense using the univerity grads logic.

None of us have all the answers we're always on a learning curve.

Jim,

Kind of like some folks on another thread enough said.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
I guess when its over if ever, I imagine that neither will agree on what, should of, could of, would of been done to make it right.

Whats going on here??? Its been a rough year.Shortly after we returned from 4 week Fla.vacation (a year ago) my wife was diagnosed with parkinsons. Anyhow, loooong story short after many trips to UVA and Duke we are doing fine.Some rough days,but Now, more good ones, than worse ones.
So whats new here ?

Roger! Sorry to hear that about your wife. I’m glad she’s having more good days now. Man! You have been missed!

With the cold snap in FL it must have been raining frozen iguanas!

LOL I would like to see that in person. Our news covered it one year.

How was your thanksgiving, Msbeep?

We just had ours on Sunday ( my excuse for disappearing) . It was pretty good. My son and his gf and the 3 little grandkids ate with us. Then my daughter and the 2 older grandkids came for an outside visit. No major drama, just wild kids. Good day.

Whats going on here??? Its been a rough year.Shortly after we returned from 4 week Fla.vacation (a year ago) my wife was diagnosed with parkinsons. Anyhow, loooong story short after many trips to UVA and Duke we are doing fine.Some rough days,but Now, more good ones, than worse ones.
So whats new here ?

Missed this post. Hope things are going ok.

Morning ARC, Dave

Gee I was just reading about the passing of Chuck Yeager [h=1]1st to break sound barrier, dies at 97[/h]https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/chuch-yeager-pilot-dies-1.5832252

Good morning forum

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back