The Peralta Stone Maps, Real Maps to Lost Gold Mines or Cruel Hoax?

Do you think the Peralta stone maps are genuine, or fake?

• Total voters
Love that they are all wearing snake protection gear. No hand guns (with snake shot), or long walking staffs (used to flip the snakes away from you). Bet they were all from the east. ;)

You'd lose that bet every day

AUigger
Your right about me. I'm a country boy from Pa.
During filming I carried a Bond Arms 410 and a NAA 22 mag loaded with snake shot. Used both. I'm the only one that used a stick. I see by your handle you seek Gold. Find any in the Superstitions? Right below that spot in the photo my first gold there was this. Went on to find a lot more. Come to Dons Camp this weekend and say hi
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1508981960.015738.jpg

Oh the snake chaps were required by the production company insurance. Wayne refused to wear them. Said he talks to rattlers. I told him they can't hear. That's a good idea about a longer stick. Never though about that one. Though I prefer to shoot them. I don't care for them. Pigeons either! The pigeons love craping in my pool.

Last edited:
Oh the snake chaps were required by the production company insurance. Wayne refused to wear them. Said he talks to rattlers. I told him they can't hear. That's a good idea about a longer stick. Never though about that one. Though I prefer to shoot them. I don't care for them. Pigeons either! The pigeons love craping in my pool.

sarge....swing by my house and bring a pellet gun....plenty of big fat dove in the back yard...the wife hates them

Dave I like doves. It's the pigeons I don't care for. Flying rats.
the ones at my house are ring neck doves..they are as big as pigeons and have the same bad qualities...i think they were imported from south america

Another Fennboree eh?

:laughing7:

So after he asks everyone who is watching, "Who's Gonna Kiss His Ass"......

I decided that he was not actually a sane individual and has ulterior motives trying to create a show around the idea of a "hidden treasure"

The ironic part is that the same Standard Oil Company associates of Rockefeller were from PA as well....the ones who financed the original affairs of their "Perilous Enterprise"

The funny part is that you were at a camp in the "Supes", and was there for days, and didn't even get one UFO on film for their side shows ......

You need to learn to Multi Task and stop looking at a hand drawn map......

Sorry there is a fricking series of 7 maps in stone and you think its a joke?

That is the joke itself, that you would think the Peraltas were fake.....and not even make them the focus of the show.....

the ones at my house are ring neck doves..they are as big as pigeons and have the same bad qualities...i think they were imported from south america

Do you have unicorns there too?

Seems like there are a lot of Dreamers making up a diversion from finding mines that are labeled with HUGE numbers on HUGE maps

Only took me 35 minutes to find these as the records here on T Net show.

And you are all telling me it takes multiple episodes to convince us that its a "beautiful land" and "there are snakes out there"?

You are really making me laugh about it all......

How long ago was the fall of 2014?

When I walked the line? HMMMMM?

Number5CluseUpGroundScrapes.jpg

Last edited:
AUigger
Your right about me. I'm a country boy from Pa.
During filming I carried a Bond Arms 410 and a NAA 22 mag loaded with snake shot. Used both. I'm the only one that used a stick. I see by your handle you seek Gold. Find any in the Superstitions? Right below that spot in the photo my first gold there was this. Went on to find a lot more. Come to Dons Camp this weekend and say hi
View attachment 1509244

Would love to come "if I had the money". But then if I had the money to get there, I would have the money to go after the one I want in Southern Az. BTW the area we were looking in had 11 species of rattle snakes, only saw 6 species though. Unless you saw the head or tail, you didn't realize that the Crescent Banded Rattlesnake, was one. No Diamondback pattern, same for the Pigmy Rock Rattlesnake. The others did have the pattern. We did seek one Coral snake down there, I think he was lost. LOL

I was the gunner on a Swiftboat in Nam. At times we patrolled the coast. Coral snakes by the hundreds swimming by in a group. Next the jelly fish and a shark or two. I did most of my swimming in the rivers and close to shore. It was the jelly fish I did not care for.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509036354.327018.jpg

Last edited:
Your boat reminds me of a similar one in the movie Apocolics Now...As I am told now and again when I see a fellow Vet "Welcome Home"...The only snakes I saw in Korea during the Vietnam War,wore Black Pajamas and Sandals..We had a special place for them called the Hoosegaw up on a hill...

I figured it out..........

The stones are not a cruel hoax.....the show was....

This site is soooo cool....so much to do in the valley......

So who hosts the rendezvous.....?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back