Basic signs and symbols you have found

You are welcomed, my intelligent-but-seriously-misguided friend. :coffee2:

Desertmoons,

I think I have a John site myself. On my `P` owl`s chest that I marked, I think I see a diamond. But the grass in the way and it all might be `P` anyway. Diamond would give distance?

The blue circle on the photo is off of ranglers post, I can see the possible diamond better. :dontknow:

When I went west to where eagle is pointing(on my site) I found some letters " TRM". Also two half buried rocks.
If your site is set up the same way.... you might find something.

If the eagle is there, go south to where owl is looking. Look for an other owl and where he is looking.

I would like to know more about your site to help me out on mine. If you are able to share, that would be great , if not I understand. Thanks for sharing your picture. :coffee2:

Attachments

• IMG_4833owlhorsetrail[1].jpg
    IMG_4833owlhorsetrail[1].jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 860
Great to be back thanks for all the stuff posted while I was gone.
I still have a time difference problem. LOL
Getting up at 5:30 am in Virginia is getting me up at 3:30 am here.

Sorry for leaving with such short notice.
I was able to reach my Dad's side and visit a little prior to his passing.
Still short on temperance so most posts will be short and infrequent, have lots to roll around in my head.

Thanks again.

I suspect that big rock is a trail marker of sorts. Can you see the mule on it?

I see an eagle too but up in back.... and perhaps a bible verse of John 17..maybe. The rabbit back there does seem to be looking up.

IMG_4833j17mk.jpg

Another possible example. I do not understand the purpose of the box. Perhaps a compass reading. Counting it as 4 did not lead to much. But there it is. I should think it is used to define a bible verse maybe. That is...if these are bible verses.

IMG_2336j17.jpg

IMG_2336j17mk.jpg
BTW, if you have seen any of those green arrowed things around...and have a clue let me know. I'm thinking pointer to water or..a direction and distance of 1.

Desertmoons:
That one photo of yours with the big "7" has been drawing me back, so I ran in some serious contrast and lighting adjustments and here's the results. That flat tablet area to the right of the "7" seems to have another "7" that is very lightly scribed on the stone's surface. I went ahead and marked a couple of other things that were already "viewable" , but popped a little more with the darkened contrast. That lady's face looks modern to me. I would almost swear it looks like a woman of the 1940s or 50s with a bobbed hair style over the ears and wearing a "service" cap like an airline stewardesses' cap or a military styled soft cap.
There's an "h" figure that could be the mirror of the one in the other photo plus, there's an "M" shape just above the shadow bird's bill and head area. That incised heart down on the side of the dolmen, MIGHT give you a "flying bird" shadow figure at the right time of day. :dontknow:
Anyway, what do ya think?

IMG_4833j17mk.jpg

one more time...
here you see what is really an Omega Monument.. no graffiti...ect ect ....just pure Spanish Royal Code worked out by Stonecutters and designed by the Codemakers in stone for all to see, but only for those that can see that is.....!
brought to you by the Iconic Players in order of appearance...
1.white dog
2.eagle
3.shadow heart/ black dog
4.critter with one eye closed
5. \/
6. letter M
7.number 12
Produced by the King of Spain and Directed by the Jesuits.
and absolutely no graffiti here or needed to solve real Spanish code!.
true trackers pm for final decoded instructions.
rangler

L8And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

IMG_2336j17face4.jpg

Attachments

• St Anthony\'s Cross or TAU.png
    St Anthony\'s Cross or TAU.png
    1,017 bytes · Views: 968
What we are shooting for? td

Attachments

• spanish gold 13 (638 x 823).jpg
    spanish gold 13 (638 x 823).jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 882
  • spanish gold 11 (638 x 827).jpg
    spanish gold 11 (638 x 827).jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 879
  • dlattachENTRY.jpg
    dlattachENTRY.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 825
  • spanish gold 13 (638 x 823).jpg
    spanish gold 13 (638 x 823).jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 778
  • spanish gold 12 (625 x 821).jpg
    spanish gold 12 (625 x 821).jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 823
  • spanish gold 11 (638 x 827).jpg
    spanish gold 11 (638 x 827).jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 754
  • dlattachENTRY.jpg
    dlattachENTRY.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 770
Thom and friends,

I humbly ask for guidance to where I can apply my shovel and pick.

These pictures are in the order I am interpreting and not necessarily the correct way.

Among the owls I found, two where real live ones, that flew in circles down into the cave. They were hanging half way down on the cave wall. I think the white stuff on the cave wall is owl stuff. A deer hunter was attacked by two white owls when he first found cave.

The deer hunter that told me of the approximate loctaion of this cave, he thinks this was not the cave he had been at. I took him there after I found it. Apparently there may be more then one cave.

Ben (deer hunter) took his two sons to the cave and lowered them down with a rope. They went in just as far as the rope allowed, just near the entrance. They could see up to ceiling of the cave a piece of the possible gold vein, still left. the rest looked like it had been removed. Ben asked one of his sons to get a sample. Ben`s son started up an incline to get a sample, but the dirt would slide down when he would try to walk up to reach it. Then he noticed a huge rusty chain tied off to some timber poles that was holding a big boulder. Ben`s sons got scared. They told their dad that if the boulder rolled down it would seal the cave entrance.

I don`t know if I should post up all the pictures at once or one..., two?

The firt two pictures of cave, I took with cell phone. They are darker, but showed me the most.

Thank you all in advance.

Mario

Picture1.- Symbols on these rocks, show what I will encounter later.

2.- I am looking down at opening on the ground. You have to be within a few feet to see it. I see eagle,horse,owl,duck?,man face in distress...

3.- This shows holes higher up on cave wall... triangle? Keyhole symbol?

4.- Cave picture with more light. The shape of the opening at bottom of cave reminds me of O.D. rock picture, associated with death a trap.

5. This I see a one eye snake with head tilted south.

What is my next step move?

Attachments

• 1. NW to opening. rock on top points to cave..jpg
    1. NW to opening. rock on top points to cave..jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 723
  • 2. North, Opening with eagle,horse, owl,shadow bear or pig..jpg
    2. North, Opening with eagle,horse, owl,shadow bear or pig..jpg
    30 KB · Views: 735
  • 3. Three holes=triangle.jpg
    3. Three holes=triangle.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 720
  • 4. Looking North at opening..jpg
    4. Looking North at opening..jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 748
  • 5. Looking W at opening.jpg
    5. Looking W at opening.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 727
PyP:
You call this place a mine, but the hole looks more vertical. A vertical hole is a shaft and a horizontal hole is a mine (if manmade) or a cave (if natural). Cave-ins can get you, but the most dangerous thing that kills most people is the bad "air". So you need something to warn you of bad air. Either a gas "sniffer" or at least a candle in a protected container such as a lattern body. If the flame of the candle gets smaller and fainter, get the hell out of the hole.

What kind of material is this hole in? It kind of looks like a sandstone and it sure looks "rotten" in these photos. Please be very, very careful poking around here and NEVER go there alone.

Now that I've posted a lot of negatives......................enjoy the mystery you've found, but keep safe. I'm sure your family and friends would rather have YOU than all the gold that may be in that hole.

Shortstack,

I have no proof that it is a mine. But from the S/S that I see on shafts wall, and what I seen and read on Tnet. I would guess that it was a spanish mine.

The hole goes down 20` or more, then sideways, So your right. But I thought I read some where that Spanish did their mines this way. :dontknow:

This hole made me a believer, when I saw the S/S, then read and seen what Thunters here were posting.

I intended to go into shaft, and got stuff ready.... ladder, flash lights, and other things. But when I stumbled on Tnet. And started reading and learning, I realized how dumb an idea it was.

When I look at the hole through satellite pictures. I can make out numbers and letters by the hole. I can see the red dirt that was taken out of the hole and spread about.When I can figure out how to take a satellite picture and post it, I will post.

I believe if the goods are still there, they will not be inside the hole. They will be nearby. Thats where I need guidance.

My pillow is calling, I think I will answer, good night.

The only thing I was uncomfortable about was the thought of you (or anyone else) going down into the cave / mine and not being prepared. If that is a Spanish dig, they would have put in venting, but since that open shaft was there, i wonder if they left super fast or was killed. Seems that when they left an area, they made the effort to cover their drifts and mines and erase all signs that they'd been there.
Your idea that some "goodies" are buried in the area and not actually inside the mine might be a good one. There just might be caches associated with that digging, but not necessarily in the IMMEDIATE area. You'll need to talk with Old Dog, dsty, and a few others to get a better feel for what the Spanish would have done with any goodies they couldn't ship out real soon. How far they would have moved it before burying it.

you need a Screen Capture Program.....there are trial programs online to just use once or twice without buying but
they could be worth having complete program for later use.
(http://www.techsmith.com/snagit/default.asp?gclid=CKfk-b2_36cCFY9l7AodcQGNAw)
Open Google Earth to your location, and then use Screen Capture Program to obtain pic you need. Be sure to save as JPG .

Pala Y Pico said:
Shortstack,

I have no proof that it is a mine. But from the S/S that I see on shafts wall, and what I seen and read on Tnet. I would guess that it was a spanish mine.

The hole goes down 20` or more, then sideways, So your right. But I thought I read some where that Spanish did their mines this way. :dontknow:

This hole made me a believer, when I saw the S/S, then read and seen what Thunters here were posting.

I intended to go into shaft, and got stuff ready.... ladder, flash lights, and other things. But when I stumbled on Tnet. And started reading and learning, I realized how dumb an idea it was.

When I look at the hole through satellite pictures. I can make out numbers and letters by the hole. I can see the red dirt that was taken out of the hole and spread about.When I can figure out how to take a satellite picture and post it, I will post.

I believe if the goods are still there, they will not be inside the hole. They will be nearby. Thats where I need guidance.

My pillow is calling, I think I will answer, good night.

Thanks, Shortstack and goverton.

Even with the right equipment. I still would feel unprepared to go into hole.
I thing there is a good possibility, the the same tunnel system was used for storage.
I marked up the pictures. Check the shadow of bear cast over the hole. This hole is big enough for a car/truck to fall in. The eye of the eagle looks like a smaller bird, with body going right under owl...it reminds me of road runner or pheasant.
The shape of side opening at bottom of hole reminds me of O.D.`s picture. His post #6840 on third page of this thread.

Attachments

• Copy of 2. North, Opening with eagle,horse, owl,shadow bear or pig..jpg
    Copy of 2. North, Opening with eagle,horse, owl,shadow bear or pig..jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 727
Pala---

The inside of that vertical shaft looks pretty soft, from the photograph.

Use a long stick, like a broom handle, and poke the side of the shaft. If it crumbles, then I would question whether these formations could possibly be "permanent signs."

Also, if it is soft, it's probably not a good prospect for casual exploration.

Best of luck, as always, though.

:coffee2:

EE THr and Pala y Pico:

Here's what I use for screen shots. It's a freeware application that puts the screenshot where you want to save it. I save to Desktop. Then you can open the shot with Paint and crop the shot to your needs.
The link is : http://www.hoverdesk.net/freeware.htm

Scroll down to the application, HoverSnap v 0.8 and download it. If you put a check mark in the sound box, it'll play a bell sound each time you press the "Prt Scr" key at the top of the keyboard and it makes the copy. Oh, and you don't need to use the "Shift" key before pressing the Prt Scr key when using the app. I moved the HoverSnap icon to the Quick Launch space at the bottom left of the screen for easy and quick use without having to minimise the window to look for the icon on desktop.

I marked where I think the shaft is located.

Notice the red dirt that I think came out of cave.

Can you guys make out the letters and numbers?

The friend that told me about cave said, he found it in the early 80`s.

That hill looks like a rabbit head with long ears. Normal one way and mad rabbit, if you look at it from left to right. I think it is "P" stuff, but I thought I would mention it.

I think I found cave #1 on the left of picture, and not the other.

Attachments

• Copy of Rabbit and HoleCapture.jpg
    Copy of Rabbit and HoleCapture.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 521

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back