Basic signs and symbols you have found

How about this, Thomas? I remember this one well. Teaches to take second and even third looks. LOL

Pics 774.JPG

I just finished a phone conversation with my friend Old Dog . Appropriate , I think , that I was watching "Mackenna's Gold" online when he called .
His father passed . Thom got to see him one last time . Thom is doing well and taking care of family business in northern VA . Wishes all of us well and may get home in a bit over a week .
I felt that I should post this on his thread 'cause this is where his best friends hang out .
Jim

Thank you for the update, TButch. :coffee2:

Rangler,

Yes there are other S/S but you only asked for owls. :laughing9:

SS,

I feel this is the End of the trail...almost...the other side looks like a cave/tunnel....the trail is probably as old as they get, but also recent. ;D

Oddrock

BIT, I'm a little late adding an observation to your post, 'Come into my lair' post #99, 3rd picture. We all see the angry man, but if you cover everything from the chin to the eye, the forehead now appears to be the profile of a frog. Follow the nose up to the eye. Is the frog significant?

Trackers!! Just want to pop in at this time to tell you, that at this website,,, http://www.tseatc.com/philippines.html,, there are about 4 pages of Japanese Treasure Signs, available in PDF, that one can download! I figure same club, so some of these signs, could help us! Peace! td Actually, I did not count them,,,, Let's just say that there are a Whole Bunch of them!! How's that! HA! td

Guess it is my turn again,...couple of nice hooters here.

Oddrock

Attachments

• DSCF3659 (640x480).jpg
    DSCF3659 (640x480).jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 1,344
Oddrock:
I'm thinking that the 2 owls are in my yeller circles, but you didn't mention the little Wood Duck (circled in red) nesting in the hole.

DSCF3659 (640x480).jpg

SS

I did not mention anything but owls because Rangler only asked for them. You got two...at least one more....with little beady eyes that shine in the dim light.

Oddrock

CanadianTrout said:
I don't see any hooters here Oddrock(!), and I only see 1 "possible" owl. Where are they? :dontknow:

CT

I am thinking you may have a visual image of another kind of "hooters" on your mind. SS marked two, see if you can find the other two?

Oddrock ::)

oddrock said:
CanadianTrout said:
I don't see any hooters here Oddrock(!), and I only see 1 "possible" owl. Where are they? :dontknow:

CT

I am thinking you may have a visual image of another kind of "hooters" on your mind. SS marked two, see if you can find the other two?

Oddrock ::)

Yes once I banished the thought of hooters from my mind this little guy popped right out. Circled in blue.

What I don't understnad is the reasoning or the nessessity of having to place 3 "or more" owls all in such a small tight space. ???

If you're goin gtyo mark something with an owl, fine do it. Why take the time and energy to mark 3 "or more" on the same small rock? Unless there is some supposed "meaning" of having a parliment of owls around?

Attachments

• DSCF3659 (640x480).jpg
    DSCF3659 (640x480).jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 1,439
Oddrock:
With 3 owls on this one small site plus the wood duck who lives in holes and recesses of trees; could that mean there's a very important clue on the bottom side of the big rock or nearby in a cave???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back