Basic signs and symbols you have found

Attachments

• google earth pic.jpg
    google earth pic.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 765
Oh thank you twisted. I study your posts so carefully but it takes me a long time to catch on but eventually..I do. Thanks again for posting.

dirty_digger said:
What do you guys think of this? Just old fence lines? Natural happenings? Or a turn here sign :icon_scratch:

The Google Earth pictures are cool, but The figures and shapes as seen from the air meant nothing to the Spanish or the KGC.
They had the nearest hilltop as an overview point and would not have been able to see what sat pictures show.
Sorry to be blunt, and thanks for the post, But we are forced to use a different observational set of tools when following the signs as they were left, 150 to 350 years ago.

Google Earth may give a good reference to places where settlers built and congregated. Also places where a guy with a surface detector would find what others dropped at some time in the past.

Now that you have seen it from the air check out the unworked property that shows as a dark green area. maybe that will produce some serious signs and symbols left by outlaw and possibly a KGC bunch that may have worked the area.

Good luck, hope to see more of your posts here.

Digger:
I'm thinking that whoever was using that borrow pit was having some fun with those bushes / trees. You can see the access road running through the pit, just below the tree line that would have been used for easy access.
This is a little bit like that Indian head in Canada that someone there sculpted when they were reclaiming a drill site.

Old Dog said:
Good stuff TF,
An betting that stuff blocking the opening is tailing's.

Nice stump my friend. You would be surprised how many folks just ignore those.

Even Comstock missed it, or maybe wondered some himself. It appears that what little tailing pile sits off to the side, is part of the overburden removed from the walls and reaches of what was once a cave, in order to create a passage leading into the lode which runs parallel. This one is actually marked off as a cache, based on chopped and burned stumps on either side. 1777.

Everything visual such as markers, follows suit with other mine sites, but is backwards and reversed compared to other sites I have visited. Only the numerology compass quads drawn from the date code and Masons jive. Early years; rather Gothic. Silver storage and 3 mines.

"The Sacred Mines of the Blessed Holy Spirit" A map acquired through Stephen Shaffer and others.

Twisted Fork said:
Even Comstock missed it, or maybe wondered some himself. It appears that what little tailing pile sits off to the side, is part of the overburden removed from the walls and reaches of what was once a cave, in order to create a passage leading into the lode which runs parallel. This one is actually marked off as a cache, based on chopped and burned stumps on either side. 1777.

Everything visual such as markers, follows suit with other mine sites, but is backwards and reversed compared to other sites I have visited. Only the numerology compass quads drawn from the date code and Masons jive. Early years; rather Gothic. Silver storage and 3 mines.

"The Sacred Mines of the Blessed Holy Spirit" A map acquired through Stephen Shaffer and others.

Congrats my friend,
This has been a while in the works.
Don't you just love it when a plan comes together.

Turkey or Turtle Head.....Or even a Snake head looking out of cave?

poorfarm said:

hi been reading for awhile decided to go to the woods found this any clues it is facing west

I can't say as how I have ever seen anything like what is here before.
I've looked at your other post and worked on those pictures.
neat stuff. I think it would be very cool to figure out what it all is.

Here is what prompted my question about mushrooms. I think it was either old dog or rangler who had mentioned their symbolic significance somewhere. :dontknow:

Attachments

• 3208.JPG
    3208.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 507
So I am a total noob to treasure hunting. I have really enjoyed this thread! Anyways last year I hunted on my grandpa's place down in Texas where spanish treasure is said to be buried they have even uncovered some artifacts in the past. I took this pic while I was there it is not to good and doesnt show everything because I took it with my phone. I didn't know better at the time :-\ Basically my question is does anyone else see an E, eye, cross, and other symbols in this photo or am I just imagining things ??? This was on a rock outcropping under a tree. All I saw when I took it was an E or whatever the symbol in the middle is. I didn't notice the other stuff(if they are even symbols) until I got home and put it on my computer. What do y'all think? Oh and I plan to take an actual camera and take numerous photos the next time I go :wink:

(the photo was posted sideways for some reason.)

Attachments

• photo-1.JPG
    photo-1.JPG
    266.6 KB · Views: 517
huntd,

I flipped your pic and outlined a few things, take a look...
photo-1 marked  reversed rangler 1.jpg

the large E is pretty much self explanatory , it does mean change of direction..
and the letter F is most likely pointing to the compass degree that they want you
to look for the next sign... the small circle next to the E has a "B 1" scribed...this
might be distance of '14' varas ect on the F compass line. A small shadow heart
tells the tale as well...so stand with your back to the F, take compass bearing,
and step off some varas or chains, or cordells ect, look for something to give you
confirmation..ie boulder, rocks, shadow signs..ect..

I suspect that this trail sign is located between the alpha and the omega.. or this
is a small redundant set of signs...so good luck

hope this helps
rangler

Amigos,
I am sorry to say I will be away for a while.
I have to drop and run to Virginia to take care of my Dad's affairs.
Please keep the thread going and most of all have fun.

Two things to remember.
1 No treasure is worth a life
2 No argument is worth losing a friend over.

Stay safe everyone!
Thom

ve con Dios, Thom

Thom,

I`m praying for your Mom and Dad. And may God answer your prayers, and give you peace and understanding. Knowing in the end that He will do what is best for your loved ones and for you.

Mario

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back