THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

20200703_072509.jpg
20200703_072447.jpg
A little torpedo soda headed your way.

Now this gets me hot.....what do you see in the box for july 4th.....nothing !! Samsung or google does not even denote a holiday for Independence Day !! What a crock of s**t !! View attachment 1846350 oh you bet they didn't forget tax day....which we all know was modified to this date recently......they managed to update that info !! So I'm expected to pay for the freedoms I enjoy but there will be no celebration for those who made it possible.....just pay your taxes and shut up.

The Blue Heron was looking for #5 Chipmunk this morning but the supply was running low. It was funny a little Red Squirrel came over behind the Heron and actually touched the tail feathers. It seems the reds, Grey, Black squirrels are not on the menu.
Now if I train this bird to go up to the other garden, I'd be all set for pest control.
Amazing entertainment to watch right out the window. Just nature controlling the herds, and not a bad thing as these past few years the population explosion of Chipmunks has been crazy. One neighbour took out 75 last year out his garden.
Seems to be the common complaint of everyone-lost everything to the chipmunks.
Another friend was thinking of adopting 10 cats for the summer. :laughing7:

The Blue Heron was looking for #5 Chipmunk this morning but the supply was running low. It was funny a little Red Squirrel came over behind the Heron and actually touched the tail feathers. It seems the reds, Grey, Black squirrels are not on the menu.
Now if I train this bird to go up to the other garden, I'd be all set for pest control.
Amazing entertainment to watch right out the window. Just nature controlling the herds, and not a bad thing as these past few years the population explosion of Chipmunks has been crazy. One neighbour took out 75 last year out his garden.
Seems to be the common complaint of everyone-lost everything to the chipmunks.
Another friend was thinking of adopting 10 cats for the summer. :laughing7:
Pepperj.....I tried to like your bottle but my like wont stick.....I've hit the button 20 times !! I officially LIKE your bottle !!

Pepperj.....I tried to like your bottle but my like wont stick.....I've hit the button 20 times !! I officially LIKE your bottle !!

I officially like your like!!!

There we go....now it works.

20200703_080342.jpg

Here is a little blue.

Last edited:
Well....were all closed down and in the midst of our second wave of covid-19 !! Gonna have to hunt close to home. Guess it's the wrecker camp...or an old plantation. The ruins of the share croppers quarters are close to my house. They were occupied till the 40s...and then squatted in periodically over the years. Then one day there was a fire.....that was the first time I saw this spot.

Feels like there should be a cache here somewhere......already found an empty metal tin buried in a hole with nice gravel back fill....EMPTY !! The EQX with the 6 inch coil might be a game changer here.

Feels like there should be a cache here somewhere......already found an empty metal tin buried in a hole with nice gravel back fill....EMPTY !! The EQX with the 6 inch coil might be a game changer here.

I kind of like using the little coils in the heavy bush areas, even open tree'd areas. Though at times it feels like painting a large barn with a pencil paint brush when doing larger open spaces.

I'm trying to look through a feild of iron and trash here....there was no trash pickup here until probably the 50s !! I want to do the whadifind high squeak walk !! Or I can let my buddy have the other EQX and then I get permission to one of his spots 20200703_083153.jpg
These old cistern spots always pay off pretty good in older relics. This one is on private property but they just cleared around it. All I have to do is let him hunt with the other machine and I can hunt it too.

20200703_082517.jpg here ya go pepperj

Well I'm a free man today so I better put the coil to the soil somewhere !!

I'm trying to look through a feild of iron and trash here....there was no trash pickup here until probably the 50s !! I want to do the whadifind high squeak walk !!

It can be very difficult to do a "high squeak" walk when there's a lot of trash. Especially can slaw. Fortunately, aluminum sounds off at less than a quarter. Still, its very difficult to hear them as separate targets.

Maybe you could offer to clean up the site, and maybe even .......re-sod the place? :angel12:

Here is a soda pop that I have replaced the wire clamp for the stopper. Just need the rubber to have it operating again.
20200703_115801.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC
Back