THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Another beauty of a sunrise. 0E3C4F6E-6BB2-489E-8C0C-4E56948820BA.jpeg. Going to be hot today but sunny. No rain till Tuesday of next week except for popcorn showers.

That is so strange I never heard of that reference before. "popcorn showers". Makes perfect sense on describing what occurs.

I hear you Jim, as you well know parks are not my favourite places to detect, far too much trash in the ground. :BangHead:

But I'll be the first to admit it, I have an addiction... I'm addicted to metal detecting!

I blame all of you guys for feeding this addiction! :thumbsup:
Loved the 'shot-gun' story too Jim! :laughing9:

Now after reading the first line (cleaning up the keyboard/screen from the out burst of )

I have to say "Well that's news to me" :laughing7:

I hear you Dave.

Though I never could get the 100-300 tab to gold ratio digging into the blood-I'm just too lazy.

Yeah finally made it aboard!
Salutes ARC..Good morning Captain. Pepper, ANTI, Bill, Rook, Bart, WD, WHADIFIND, Simon off snoozing, and our finders of treasure & imbibers of many beverages!

It was the strangest thing, every time I started climbing the anchor chain it would be jerked out of my hands and back in the brine I'd go.

As for rain here hit or miss, and all the grass is brown...and the skies are grey...and I'm not dreaming it is hot today.

waiting for the "dusty rain", and a rug rat horde both inbound today. Some one has my i-pad, so kindle fire is the only row boat I have left to get to the ship.

Good morning ms Beeps. I had the same problem getting on board. Me thinks it’s ARC trying to keep us away from the rum!

Rook your pic would make a great painting.

Auto correct hasn't lost its touch...:tongue3:

For sure WD, sounds like one of ARC's rum tricks!

Good morning WD and Msbeepbeep.

Morning Beeps... WD.

Ahhh the Rum sucubesses.. esss...es.

***ARC checks his boot to make sure the Rum room key is still there***

So how are the ships shedevils doing this fine morning ? ? ?

***ARC watches both closely and crosses his boots***

Morning Rook, Bill. Blueberry pie goes great with rum...looking straight at ARC.

Pssst WD...pass the magnet. These shes' gonna earn their bestowed titles. :laughing7:

Morning Beeps... WD.

Ahhh the Rum sucubesses.. esss...es.

***ARC checks his boot to make sure the Rum room key is still there***

So how are the ships shedevils doing this fine morning ? ? ?

***ARC watches both closely and crosses his boots***

Arc, mr WD feels your pain as I am drinking the last of the rum punch right now. Lmao!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back