THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

ARC,

I'm just going along for the ride with Gilead and Moderna....the market is betting big time on them and a few other heavyweight drug companies.

Don't know if you've played the stock market over the years or not I've been at it since 1980. It's a bit like playing blackjack it takes guts to play the game.

Sometimes you win and some times you loose.

After wheeling and dealing in Railway marketing I like the challenge of trying to beat the odds....in some ways a lot like metal detecting except with the stock market you have a bit more skin in the game.... :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Want a hot tip for the stocks? Load up on hand cream. All this hand washing is gonna have repercussions!
:tongue3:

ya.....and oil at 5$ a barrel !!!!

WIF,

Yeah my hands are like sandpaper....tell me about it. I take the necessary precautions about distancing, etc...

Heck I go for my morning walk and haven't stopped anywhere...first thing I hear on walking in not how I enjoyed the walk...no!

Wash your hands....heck I feel like I'm scrubbing down for an episode on Mash....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Want a hot tip for the stocks? Load up on hand cream. All this hand washing is gonna have repercussions!
:tongue3:

WIF,

Yeah my hands are like sandpaper....tell me about it. I take the necessary precautions about distancing, etc...

Heck I go for my morning walk and haven't stopped anywhere...first thing I hear on walking in not how I enjoyed the walk...no!

Wash your hands....heck I feel like I'm scrubbing down for an episode on Mash....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I've long been known for coming up with good ideas. Just terrible about doing anything about them. :dontknow:

Just remember where ya heard it first. :)

Dang....I got my little embargo clip and have been watching mad max clips ever since. Check this one out !!

I’ll let my guy handle it. Been with him and his group for years.

Just as long as its never an embargo on rum.

Which reminds me... My cup runneth dry.

Night Tnet crew peoples.

Here you go I had to pay $20 per month for a year to learn these tricks and here's a freebie recipe from the same series....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

No cure for the common cold yet...too common.

With all this hand washing it's a wonder we have skin left.I

Good night Captain.
Aww the Captain called us peoples!
Better than weebles.

I shall wander down to ye 'ol hammock for a sooze. Good night crew mates here and there and everywhere. Gentle winds and calm seas.
ZZZzzz

We got them here instead. Woke up to blackened sky, rain, donner und blitzen, and NO bundled Direct TV of WiFi!
The 6 O'clock news had video footage of a tornado in the southbound lanes of I-75 just pass Ocala in south Marion county with cars and semi's trying to outrace it .

Morning guys and gals.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back