THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I am very excited about my latest acquisition! The fellow I always buy relics from listed a documented Rosensteel collection bullet from Little Round Top. It's a sharps bullet, and only one unit was issued these on Little Round Top. The 2nd USSS or Berdans sharpshooters were posted with Co. B of the 20th Maine Infantry on Little Round Top, and defended the draw or saddle as it is sometimes called, from repeated attacks from the 15th Alabama regiment. I snagged that one up, as well as an eagle button dug by Mike Conklin, from the Pennsylvania Reserve area behind the Round Tops.

At that, I cap my monthly spending limits, and now comes the fun part. Selling my wares during a pandemic. :p

GOOOOoooooood Mooooooorrrrrr ***ACK COUGH eck **** nnnnniiing ! ! !

:/

ARC....reading it again....what a great book.

Attachments

• 20200414_212454.jpg
    20200414_212454.jpg
    687.9 KB · Views: 34
good morning all

GB
Looks like more weather this weekend. Our favorite sport these days. You guys may not be in the warning as I look at it.

I always suspected processed foods were causing most of the obesity. When I was a kid there were some people a bit on the chunky side but very rarely would you see anyone that was actually obese.

All the more reason to prepare your own foods folks.

Like everyone else trying to keep busy and not going stir crazy during this lockdown period.

We've got some plants started for the garden, roasted up some bell peppers that were getting a bit to ripe and have some sauerkraut both red and green going and some dill pickles bubbling away also.

Attachments

• DSC03035.JPG
    DSC03035.JPG
    290.2 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC03047.JPG
    DSC03047.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC03038.JPG
    DSC03038.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC03041.JPG
    DSC03041.JPG
    294.8 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC03044.JPG
    DSC03044.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 33
GB
Looks like more weather this weekend. Our favorite sport these days. You guys may not be in the warning as I look at it.

hopefully not. we got a bunch rain the other day

I always suspected processed foods were causing most of the obesity. When I was a kid there were some people a bit on the chunky side but very rarely would you see anyone that was actually obese.

All the more reason to prepare your own foods folks.

Like the "drinking problem" shown in "Airplane!" I have a similar eating problem. I *keep* putting things in my mouth!! Especially when the *ONLY* thing there is to do is watch reruns and EAT!!! I don't eat meals anymore...I just graze all day long!!! :(

Mooooooo!

:snorting:

Instead of tossing your citrus peels just candy them instead. They charge a fortune for them at the store.

I've got some clementine skins I'm saving up. I'll be skipping the juice and use water instead.

Still tryin'

:dontknow:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-16-12-32-10-1_Signature.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-16-12-32-10-1_Signature.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 32
Like the "drinking problem" shown in "Airplane!" I have a similar eating problem. I *keep* putting things in my mouth!! Especially when the *ONLY* thing there is to do is watch reruns and EAT!!! I don't eat meals anymore...I just graze all day long!!! :(

Mooooooo!

:snorting:

Well I will confess that I have no will power at all! The only thing that keeps me from eating chips, candy, cookies and all junk food is not buying it! I’m pretty good about that. When you feel like you need something, drink some water. Try not to eat until you’re hunger level is about 5 or 6 on a scale from 1-10. You don’t want to go any higher because you might overeat. Easier to type all of this than it is to practice. And genetics play a part also. Take walks and or some exercises in your home. I have been up and down for years. It’s not easy and takes commitment. I’m a comfort eater. If I am depressed, mad, sad, bored, lonely, etc. I eat.

Hey WD and WHADIFIND

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back