THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Mr WD came in and went right for the cheese. I grabbed his arm and said, "Listen to me. It's just like Atlanta." He stopped and dropped the cheese and said, "The refrigerator was unplugged." Nope he won't eat it, so I threw it away. LOL.

"Atlanta" is code.

Many moons ago, his step-brother, wife, MR WD and I went to Atlanta for a trade show. The place was packed. We got these personal pizzas for lunch, but there was no place to sit. So, we found a spot on the floor. As I was eating, a couple of my sausages rolled off of my pizza and onto the floor. I picked them up and put them in the lid of my box, and then proceeded to take a big bite of pizza. He turned around, eyeballed the sausage, snatched them up. I put my arm out to stop him and made some muffled noise (mouth was full). He popped them in his mouth thinking I was saving them or something. He was laughing, thought he was cute. After I got my pizza choked down, I informed him that they were on the floor where all of these thousands of people have been tromping all weekend. Step brother, wife and I were the ones laughing then.

Funny guy. Easy to feed though.

How long it must have taken you to get him housebroken...

Good morning folks

Morning, fellas.

I'll be gone from 5 pm tonight, until possibly Monday morning. Turkey season is tomorrow! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back