THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning G.A.P.

I woke up this morning with one of those light bulbs going off in my brain. I have a recipe for you all that you are going to love, love, love! Let me see, where did I put it?

(shuffle, shuffle, thunk plunk clang plink, pbft, flipping cob webs!) AHHHH found it!

You will need:

1-1/2 lb. hamburger
1/2 to 1 lb Hot Bob Evans sausage (or any medium sausage)
1 onion diced
1 to 2 lbs Velveeta cheese cut into chunks (as much as you like)

Brown hamburger and sausage with onions. Drain. Add cheese (to taste). Turn off heat. Top with cheese and cover until melted. Serve on cocktail bread.

This is how you make Hanky Panky! :laughing9:

WD,

Sounds a bit like a Philly steak....that's not what I consider Hanky Panky though.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I woke up this morning with one of those light bulbs going off in my brain. I have a recipe for you all that you are going to love, love, love! Let me see, where did I put it?

(shuffle, shuffle, thunk plunk clang plink, pbft, flipping cob webs!) AHHHH found it!

You will need:

1-1/2 lb. hamburger
1/2 to 1 lb Hot Bob Evans sausage (or any medium sausage)
1 onion diced
1 to 2 lbs Velveeta cheese cut into chunks (as much as you like)

Brown hamburger and sausage with onions. Drain. Add cheese (to taste). Turn off heat. Top with cheese and cover until melted. Serve on cocktail bread.

This is how you make Hanky Panky! :laughing9:

Morning bill, WD,toecutter,ARC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back