THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

It has been suddenly very hot here the last couple of days... for mid April it is a bit early...

which means it is going to be a very hot summer... which in turn means storms will be more aggressive.

Got a bit of a leery feeling on / about this storm season coming.

BUT... Perhaps with the Covid 19 stuff going on... I am like everyone else... little "on edge".

Maybe your predictions will be wrong ARC

We are getting a new shelter this year. I’ve had the below ground in the past and now getting a 6 x 12 above ground. The reasoning is as you get older it’s quicker to get in the above ground. And these have been tested at the University of Texas for safety. We also are getting the bride another store room.:laughing7:

ARC,

Yep I can confirm the edgy part....I had to give a nutcase the boot on the Canadian forum yesterday for going on some rants about the governments handling of covid-19. We don't need characters like that throwing fuel on the fire at a time like this.

It has been suddenly very hot here the last couple of days... for mid April it is a bit early...

which means it is going to be a very hot summer... which in turn means storms will be more aggressive.

Got a bit of a leery feeling on / about this storm season coming.

BUT... Perhaps with the Covid 19 stuff going on... I am like everyone else... little "on edge".

Last edited:
Good morning ARC, Gary, rook, Rusty and a late good night to Simon, heck might as well put WD in the mix lest she put a hex on me.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Good morning Bill and RR

Morning WD if you are in the area.

Hello and good morning.

Yes and yes and I'm back at work with a new boat. I'm very anxious to get over there and recover our boat. We have a private jet on standby for may 1 to fly over and get our stuff. I'm dead in the water for treasure hunting. I have 2 excals and 1 eqx over there and nothing here. I had the bounty hunter IV here....but one splash killed it. On the good side of things...our dive season starts soon and we have three promising targets named the three amigos !! These will be our first dives of the season. I have plans to explore and document at least 4 new wrecks this season. That's why I was experimenting with you tube lately. In the wood pile it's all hands on deck with the milling of our guitar....were almost done !!

I still went and eyeballed some good finds last week.....but man I need a machine to get back to some promising sites here in the keys !! I've got some big search plans in the lower keys !!

Bart,

Looks like you've got lots of irons in the fire. I'm sure you already know but make sure you're kind of loosy goosy on location if you post up youtube videos.

Yes and yes and I'm back at work with a new boat. I'm very anxious to get over there and recover our boat. We have a private jet on standby for may 1 to fly over and get our stuff. I'm dead in the water for treasure hunting. I have 2 excals and 1 eqx over there and nothing here. I had the bounty hunter IV here....but one splash killed it. On the good side of things...our dive season starts soon and we have three promising targets named the three amigos !! These will be our first dives of the season. I have plans to explore and document at least 4 new wrecks this season. That's why I was experimenting with you tube lately. In the wood pile it's all hands on deck with the milling of our guitar....were almost done !!

Bill I'm very confused....I had some substantial plans in the bahamas and slowly like a car crash in slow motion it takes awhile to realize that those plans are long gone. Time to move on and get back on the galleon trail and see how this T.V. project unfolds. Sadly my bahama hunts are more than likely done for the season. What a waist of time and money.....damn covid-19. On the plus side I will thank the lord for my family and I's health !

Morning bart.
Now that I'm out of a boat for a bit I've got room in the shop to work on some tables for the grandkids. Got get with it before it gets hot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back