THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The way things are here you would think it is all over. I think people are jumping the gun here.

Sadly, I have fallen down on that project. :sadsmiley: I need to get back and hit it hard. The poor guy is taking heat from others when will it be done, and here I am the one impeding the progress. I will probably disappear for awhile again while I work on it.

Last edited:
Oh geesh! Time to make coffee and eggs. If I am not back before you go, have a good night [emoji99]

Sadly, I have fallen down on that project. :sadsmiley: I need to get back and hit it hard. The poor guy is taking heat from others when will it be done, and here I am the one impeding the progress. I saw one of his best friends ask him about it and that friend has helped me along the way so I took that as a gentle hint to me. I will probably disappear for awhile again while I work on it.

Understand. Time is not on your side in this case. Just check in every once in a while so we all know that you are okay.

Nope, time is not on my side.
Guess I will call it a night. I'll practice my mystery "Like" every once in a while :tongue3:

Good night and good morning friends :hello:

Good morning folks

Goodnight Simon

Good morning ARC AND G.A.P.

Simon did I hear your correctly... that you have snow on the ground ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back