THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

==========

I kinda had the impression of hurricane also Rook. Up here the tornadoes are rated F1, F2, and so on. Glad you cleared that up.

That's correct except here they call the system by categories. They rate a tornadoes by F1 F2 F3. The F is for wind speed that the tornado creates. Like the Smithville tornado was a F5 the highest rating . I'm thinking that's 165-185 MPH. Again the storm system is rated by category.
Like you can have a category 4 storm system and within that system have a F3 tornado.

Last edited:
Morning WD and Tom.

Goodnight Simon.

Looks like I missed Simon, well here goes good morning ARC, GB, rook, thirty, WD hopefully I got everyone.

WD,

I'd be all over that cellar hole and anyplace that appears to be a trash heap/pit. There should be a few keepers among all that rubble.

morning to all on here :hello:

Good morning guys.

Basically every tree we burned yesterday, I was allergic to, and my throat feels like crap. I'm going to work at the lodge today, so at least no more trees. It sounds like a work 'til sundown thing, so who knows what I'll be doing.

Morning ARC RR GB.....WAZZ UP !!

I wish I would have narrated. I tried to add captions, but I could only get one. So I will bore you with the story some other day. Maybe start a thread on it, if I can figure out which forum. It is a long story and I must be getting on with my day. Lots to do this morning.
Have a blessed Saturday!

Oh and good morning, Bart and GB, and Rusty.

HAPPY EASTER EVE!!
bunny.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back