THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Bart... more rain may be on the way... hope they fizzle out or make the turn upwards.
View attachment 2166242
I will have to ride out any heavy weather in Bahamas.....I'll stay with SADS 669 Kevin if some freak storm hits while I'm there.

What the heck Bart , can't you tell when it's going to rain?
L.o.l..

Made the dogs go out this morning. ( I had told one of them earlier that rain was coming.)
Man did it come down!
I'm still not dry.
Of course the dogs won't go back out now when I want them to. (Dumbass got us all wet.)

Glad you're alright.( Well, physically alright. )
:laughing7:
To be honest....I was not at sea....I was at the dock on board the boat. There was to intense of lighting to try and make a run for it !! Was like a Ukrainian war zone with artillery crashing in....only it was mother nature and the lighting. You can get juiced on these boats with the tall tuna towers.....one time we got hit, and we didn't know it till the TV made some smoke !! Standing out side in it is a no no !! White squall !!

The movie is very accurate and it comes quick, and leaves quick....but it's devastating!! 5-10 mins. And it's over !! The recent sinking of the super yachting "Bayasien" probably went very similar....nothing makes it through. No time for escape before it's too late !! Even at the dock it can be devastating!!

A bit of history. Born on this day.

walking frankenstein.gif

Just did my wound care visit.
2 hrs of Driving.

Good news they won't chop it off.
Still fatter, and the fire has still alit.
Looking wet for 2/3rds of the holiday weekend.
No detecting for awhile, bloody stupid new world.

Aluminum crutches really messes with that coil.
What were wrong with the wood ones.
:dontknow:

Just got some rain everything was super dry so it won’t be wasted
Only watered the big garden once this year.
Been a wet year up here.
Acorns are dropping, leaves are turning color.
Folks are saying their gardens look like mid September to October.
Early winter is possible.

Feet up, west coast wild salmon pizza in my lap.
Life is good.View attachment 2166314
Except for....dang they can talk through the eyes.

View attachment 2166315

Ya. Max looks concerned about how to make up yard sale tags next time you go to the hospital... If he only had thumbs!
'
But besides Dad being in rough shape after Dad has been so tough so long , he's heard enough of those crutches clatter.
And he'll here one or more fall over again. And still won't like the unnatural sounds.

Every dog that wants gets a piece of my breakfast toast and peanut butter.
The rest of the meals they can look like Max in your picture and not get any.

Ya. Max looks concerned about how to make up yard sale tags next time you go to the hospital... If he only had thumbs!
'
But besides Dad being in rough shape after Dad has been so tough so long , he's heard enough of those crutches clatter.
And he'll here one or more fall over again. And still won't like the unnatural sounds.

Every dog that wants gets a piece of my breakfast toast and peanut butter.
The rest of the meals they can look like Max in your picture and not get any.
He tries, and he knows it falls on deaf ears.

A soft: I'm eating

He goes lays down, but with a heavy sigh.

Now who remembers jello salads 🥗 🤔
Got to admit I'm on the edge here of 🤢.

View attachment 2166337
I looked at that for about a minute, not moving and I can't recall blinking either, just trying to process that culinary abomination! 😵‍💫
Surely it's a bear and skunk repellent right?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back