THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hey there all you Goonies :hello:
Finally made it out this morning with my sidekick 🐕 to do some swinging over at the plantation. Boy was it a hot one 😓. Can't wait to get back at it in a little cooler weather. Tons of targets. Here's a sample of the small stuff...

Attachments

• IMG_4059-1.jpg
    IMG_4059-1.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4051.jpg
    IMG_4051.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4068.jpg
    IMG_4068.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4065.jpg
    IMG_4065.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4052-1.jpg
    IMG_4052-1.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4066.jpg
    IMG_4066.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4069.jpg
    IMG_4069.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 13
Good morning 😆… xx hope the birthday boys are recovering nicely xx hope barticus is safe nd sound xx and hope young Peps is resting and not planning doing anything hazardous today 😆 xx 🤗

As for the rest of you… try not to do anything that is a cause for concern today 😆 xx 🤗

Well its friday… and im sure ur wondering what plans Blossom has for the weekend 😆…. Well funny u should ask… we are heading to the Seaside tomoz… not to do detecting… but for The Annual Basset Beach Invasion 😍… yes aporox 80 bassets are headed to the seaside for a Beach Waddle 😆… i am beyond excited… 😂😂 xx

Good morning 😆… xx hope the birthday boys are recovering nicely xx hope barticus is safe nd sound xx and hope young Peps is resting and not planning doing anything hazardous today 😆 xx 🤗

As for the rest of you… try not to do anything that is a cause for concern today 😆 xx 🤗

Well its friday… and im sure ur wondering what plans Blossom has for the weekend 😆…. Well funny u should ask… we are heading to the Seaside tomoz… not to do detecting… but for The Annual Basset Beach Invasion 😍… yes aporox 80 bassets are headed to the seaside for a Beach Waddle 😆… i am beyond excited… 😂😂 xx
A friend of mine had two and they had the most baying deep howls and barks in the district. One was called Diesel. Funny dog. He actually was friends with a Fox who used to visit him several times a week and they'd play chasy. Weird stuff. 😂
That was at Daisy Hill in Victoria.

Yeah, he was in the middle of a bad one last post here. I reckon everyone will be hoping him safe 👍
I made it through....worst storm I've ever had to drive through. Once I got off the boat I got soaked on the way to my truck....then could barley crawl home in the storm in zero visibility rain. We are at the height of our tropical season here !!

I made it through....worst storm I've ever had to drive through. Once I got off the boat I got soaked on the way to my truck....then could barley crawl home in the storm in zero visibility rain. We are at the height of our tropical season here !!
We're glad your safe & sound. I got into a bad one at night off Big Pine Key. We were night fishing for Mangrove snapper when it just blew up. Lightning was insane and a wall of rain so hard I put on a snorkel & mask to drive the boat so I could breath. Thank God we were only 4 miles from the dock.

Morning all! Sounds like you made it to port safely Bart? Nice to see you have lots of worried friends that care :love4:
... hope you all stay hydrated today. Another scorcher 🔥
Be safe the weekend

What the heck Bart , can't you tell when it's going to rain?
L.o.l..

Made the dogs go out this morning. ( I had told one of them earlier that rain was coming.)
Man did it come down!
I'm still not dry.
Of course the dogs won't go back out now when I want them to. (Dumbass got us all wet.)

Glad you're alright.( Well, physically alright. )
:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC
Back