THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

You never know when that bolt is gonna get ya....sounds like one for the record books !!
This is different then Bart's bolt! :laughing7: Oregon coast and I was... onshore!!!

bandon lightning.jpg

cape ferrelo lightining.jpg

Ok time to hit the sack.
I read 29" tail.

Where's the tail.
Read it again, must of posted the wrong pics.
I get it now.🤣

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.
Tail T A I L Cat tail.
Tall T A L L Viking is tall

Frederic Remington was one of the great sculptures in bronze.....my rich boss has one in his foyer .... it's impressive!!

I hope you fellers are having a good labor day weekend. I’m laboring my sweaty ass off to get ready for a White trash Labor Day bash at our house tomorrow. Working hard and angering my wife the whole way. Yes sir, I was built for this.

We made 35 home grown jalapeños stuffed with Chorizo and cream cheese inside, wrapped in applewood smoked bacon.

Tween the beer and gas the wife’s gonna hate my guts tomorrow. Life’s good.

Attachments

• IMG_3420.jpeg
    IMG_3420.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 7
20240831_192838.jpg
20240831_192829.jpg
20240831_194703.jpg

My flight was canceled and I got stuck in nassau. After 12 hours at the airport I finally got a hotel voucher !! All inclusive "breezes" resort on cable beach. Got out on the beach at sunset....the woman in the first shot approached me with the lost ring story....so I searched and found it....only the ring pictured was not the one. We called the newly Wedd couple down to the beach through the front desk, and when they got there it was disappointing....the ring I found was not it....so I quickly started to search again and first target I flipped his ring out of the sand....I let him pick it up and dust it off and they were overjoyed!! Great ending to a horrible day !! God canceled my flight so I could find this ring for them !!

Wow Bart, it can always be an adventure when your on the water eh?. ....<snip>

Reminds me of what I used to say to the kids, during thunderstorms.
Kids(crying), " We don't like thunder!"
Me: " Nothing to worry about. If you hear the thunder, the lightning 🌩 has already passed."
Kids: "But...what if we don't hear the thunder!??!"
Me: "Well......then.....you don't have anything more to worry about!" :angel12: 🌩

It was right about this time when the wife would throw something at me.

That's awesome! Well done!
It really felt good...they were so excited, and they leave tomorrow morning....got it back to them in a nick of time !! 4 people watching when it popped out....Including the groom who lost it !! I let him recover it and check it, and boom that was the one !! And I kept the other!! Both were tungsten, so not precious metal....but still precious 💜!!

It really felt good...they were so excited, and they leave tomorrow morning....got it back to them in a nick of time !! 4 people watching when it popped out....Including the groom who lost it !! I let him recover it and check it, and boom that was the one !! And I kept the other!! Both were tungsten, so not precious metal....but still precious 💜!!
Well done on the return of the ring Bart.
Now I hope your flights are in order so you can continue on your trip.
Best of luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back