THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

images.jpg

Long ago I asked the teller at the credit union for 3(?) grand in cash to buy a truck.
Teller handed me an affidavit sheet stating I was not laundering money.
I told the teller they had an account of every deposit made to my account and where it came from , how would any of it be illegal when they accepted it and claimed it so long?
It's policy sir was the answer.
Alright then , here's my new policy. Give me my entire account then! Ended that nonsense right there.

Our institutions are supposed to look for transfers around the ten thousand mark. But for staged /structured movements trying to avoid reporting too.

My bank wants to report on me that's fine.
They don't hand me a paper to claim or deny illegal activity when I make a withdrawal though.
I loan them money they earn more than I on and I've told them so.
As well as things I can do with it instead.
Granted it's a small bank. But logic still applies. And I'm still a face Vs a number to all employees.

:angel12:

Terrible hunt at the lake today. Must've been really windy somewhere on the lake because there were 3 foot breakers coming in. I worked it for a little while regardless, but only got clad and trash.

I finally got the brush and debris cleaned up from across the road.

Rewarded myself with a little fun time.
It seems that the amount of iron and can trash states it was a campsite and dumping grounds.
Fair amount of small .22s, .32s.
A Wheaties, and 2 nickels.
20240812_155048.jpg
20240812_162145.jpg
20240812_162318.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back