THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everyone. We've had lots of rain lately. Typical Florida summer weather. :coffee2:
20240812_065747.jpg
20240812_065818.jpg
20240809_185709.jpg
20240809_185716.jpg

$9999.99
Is the limits here then it's reported to FINTRAC
(Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada)

If the teller doesn't like you, they can even do it for $500.

They're even asking why you're taking cash out.
Long ago I asked the teller at the credit union for 3(?) grand in cash to buy a truck.
Teller handed me an affidavit sheet stating I was not laundering money.
I told the teller they had an account of every deposit made to my account and where it came from , how would any of it be illegal when they accepted it and claimed it so long?
It's policy sir was the answer.
Alright then , here's my new policy. Give me my entire account then! Ended that nonsense right there.

Our institutions are supposed to look for transfers around the ten thousand mark. But for staged /structured movements trying to avoid reporting too.

My bank wants to report on me that's fine.
They don't hand me a paper to claim or deny illegal activity when I make a withdrawal though.
I loan them money they earn more than I on and I've told them so.
As well as things I can do with it instead.
Granted it's a small bank. But logic still applies. And I'm still a face Vs a number to all employees.

I just want to thank EVERYONE that made this possible! I worked extremely hard to achieve this coveted award, but I could not have done it without my close relatives, at least four of my five children, my beautiful two ex-wives, Pastor Jimmy, and how could I forget Jesus, who works at the 7-Eleven in Scarsdale.
View attachment 2163409
Congrats!

I just want to thank EVERYONE that made this possible! I worked extremely hard to achieve this coveted award, but I could not have done it without my close relatives, at least four of my five children, my beautiful two ex-wives, Pastor Jimmy, and how could I forget Jesus, who works at the 7-Eleven in Scarsdale.
View attachment 2163409
I see you found the token they planted for you to find metal detecting. :P

Congratulations on your new addition to the family.
Boy or girl?
Little girl. (She was 9 lbs, so maybe not so little. 8-) ) We've all been prepping for it for months. I suspect she might win the "most spoiled baby of the year" contest.

Good evening… I’ve finally stopped sweating enough to post 😂 jeez it was tough out there today, the field was ankle breaking lumps so I gave up after finding scrappy lead and 2 buttons 😂… but himself aced it…. Tomoz we are going to do some stubble near the castle… hopefully it will be cooler and less arduous 😂 xx

Thread 'Today’s treasure 😎 xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/todays-treasure-xx.700800/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back