THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

That's funny.
Reminds me of a guy who was on a property and went and showed the landowner about an ounce in nuggets he found planning to give him some.
He opened his hand to show him and the owner grabbed just about all leaving the worst bit and said thank you very much. 😆
He was a slime anyway and deserved it :laughing7:
Thats why you show owner the first found nugget... THEN at that point further negotiate a deal on any other items found PRIOR to detecting any further.
IF they want em... and for you to do the work... then a split of some sort should be discussed at that point.

Awesome button!
Congrats.

Thanks RC!
That's some really cool info, much appreciated!
Here it is after a little cleanup.
IMG_7371.JPG

Im guessing you mean the "TreasureLight" that pairs with a smartphone.
If you look under the "support" tab on the homepage, you'll find a 5.8mb user manual, pdf.

What I found a bit "sus" is a review of a dude in the Philippines saying 1800 euro's = ₱ 114500 (peso) is "affordable":o

They also dont exactly say what tech they're using other than AR, AI etc, very vague and basic.
Thanks a bunch and yup!

The palais de danse was a term applied to purpose-built dance halls in Britain and Commonwealth countries… …. but also “Palais”… could be an (London accent)abbreviation of The Palace…Ie there was a dance hall called “The Palace “? Maybe? 🤔
:icon_thumright:

Thats why you show owner the first found nugget... THEN at that point further negotiate a deal on any other items found PRIOR to detecting any further.
IF they want em... and for you to do the work... then a split of some sort should be discussed at that point.
Yeah iv been through and seen from others here on our goldfields from up to a 200 ounce bit, not me but I know, with the finder getting zero, donuts.
I reckon after yrs of seeing US scenarios compared to ours its more cutthroat here. Iv even lost count of the dirty acts one prospector has done to another they were teamed up with.
I when I go on a place I give them the best bit I get. Sometimes its all scrappy but I give enough to put big smiles on their faces. Id say over the years I have seen more often than not a farmer go "you got this here!? Iv had dozens, even two clubs detect here over the years, everyone said they got nothing!"
Nothing!? I got over 50 bits and some surface, 2 ounces all up and I saw old scrapes and half filled holes in the dozens and dozens.
I gave him an awesome, absolutely the best bit, 1/3 ounce crystalline bit mounted in a display case. Today would be worth 3 times what I kept+
His eyes nearly popped out!:love10:
You can't take it with you and greed will come back and bite one day.
I consider my way after experience here fair.

Yeah iv been through and seen from others here on our goldfields from up to a 200 ounce bit, not me but I know, with the finder getting zero, donuts.
I reckon after yrs of seeing US scenarios compared to ours its more cutthroat here. Iv even lost count of the dirty acts one prospector has done to another they were teamed up with.
I when I go on a place I give them the best bit I get. Sometimes its all scrappy but I give enough to put big smiles on their faces. Id say over the years I have seen more often than not a farmer go "you got this here!? Iv had dozens, even two clubs detect here over the years, everyone said they got nothing!"
Nothing!? I got over 50 bits and some surface, 2 ounces all up and I saw old scrapes and half filled holes in the dozens and dozens.
I gave him an awesome, absolutely the best bit, 1/3 ounce crystalline bit mounted in a display case. Today would be worth 3 times what I kept+
His eyes nearly popped out!:love10:
You can't take it with you and greed will come back and bite one day.
I consider my way after experience here fair.
Yeah.... gold has that effect on some people... the term used is "gold fever".
Coined from the way that gold will cause a sort of fever in the mind that can even block off all rational thinking and start into the crazy weird... and even dangerous end of thinking.
Not me... never had this... and wont.
Excited is the most one could possibly expect from me... after all... its just metal.
As far as deals go...
Of course i try not to get myself into a position with someone to begin with where the end results could be me getting screwed over.
I simply state the deal... and warn with a smile how "unhappy" we BOTH will be if it is not honored upon / IF it does not go the way of agreements.
And i make sure they understand.
Over and over.
And with a witness if possible. heh
I dont detect someone's property for free. (unless i am helping someone find something lost)
Permission is one thing... thank you i say.... and when and if i find something you deem of value.... then YOU can thank me. :)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back